i v e

Little disclaimer: I do not know any of the members or their ages except for yujin and wonyoung bc ur girls a hardcore izone stan. Due to that, I won't be talking about any of the members individually like I usually do. Sorry.

Where do I start?

Easy.

BOP AFTER BOP AFTER BOP
I know they only came out with two title tracks but the other tracks on their albums

BROOOOO
But for rn, let's just focus on their last two releases.

First and foremost, Eleven. Girrrrl I had that shit bumping everywhere I went. My room, the car, with my friends, the shower, EVERYWHERE.

It was so catchy. Honestly I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. But I knew it had to be somewhat of a bop and a half cause of my girl Yujin, but still didn't think I would be borderline obsessed.

The choreography was easy, simple to pick up, and that's what makes it so fun. Anytime that song comes on in a random dance, I'm just like "move bitches the real star is here"

Next song, Love Dive. Just when I thought, I couldn't like anymore of there songs, they come out this banger. It's like they sprinkled little bits of cocaine in this song, cause damn is addicting to listen to. Everything about this song is just MUAHH

It gives me "taking a drive in the city at night" vibes and those are the best kinda vibes u can get. I always listen to it when I'm driving to my friends house at night. It just put me in such a chill mood.

Now the choreo...simply put, I LOVED IT. It fits perfectly. It was kinda like eleven choreo but better? Like it wasn't simple, but it was still easy? U know?

Anyways, I loved it. Everything about this comeback was great.

Okay onto the b-sides. Royal and Take it. The b-sides to breath and die for, all at the same time. They are both so good and by far my favorite b-sides. Especially take it. Learned that choreo the second I saw it.

Also can we talk about their cover Thats my Girl? It was absolutely amazing and I loved and Yujin was absolutely amazing and I love her and I will protect her at all costs.
I learned the choreography to the cover REAL QUICK.

Overall, very good group with very good songs and equally good choreos. I stan.

Eleven- 10/10

Love Dive- 10/10