e n h y p h e n

Before we begin I just want to clarify, I do NOT know any of the members. I don't know their names, I don't know how they act, i don't know who's the youngest/oldest. I only know they were on a big hit show. Truthfully, I only just listened to their songs yesterday (5/26/21) so, not really a fan, but more of a casual listener. So I will not be mentioning the members by name and only describing them if they popped out to me.

Alright, let's begin.

Wow. Wow wow wow wow.
These dudes are talented. I can see why they won the show.

Let's start with the first song I listened to yesterday.
Drunk-Dazed.

Shit was a banger.
Like it really gave off that Halloween, eerie vibe to it. I loved the vocals too.

The dance, jesus christ, made me pop a lung just by watching. That was some of the hardest choreo I've seen since any routine by svt. Like it looked so difficult. But is that gonna stop me from learning it? No. Of course not, don't be a silly goose.

The mv was insane. I loved it. Like a lot. Maybe a little too much. I honestly had no idea what their concept was about, but when I saw the silhouettes of werewolves I knew I was gonna like it. And then a member teleported and another one put his blood in a drink then gave it to everyone at the party? Like what?

THATS SO INTERESTING WTF

So immediately, I put two and two together and figured out they were vampires. And knowing me, I love everything and anything supernatural/mythological. So I was already hella invested in the storyline.

And then towards the end where the dude was dancing in the rain of blood. What the fat hell was that? I'm not complaining, I'm just confused. And then they were in that big cave? With the girl on top. WHICH BTW I HAVE A THEORY ABOUT THAT BUT ILL LEAVE IT AT THE END

Anyways, I was so invested in the storyline, I just had to watch their other mv's to see if it continued the story.

The next song: Given-Taken

Dude, that song slapped too wtf.
Idk who's producing their songs but, keep doing u my man

They popped off with the dancing for this one as well. And there outfits were amazing.

I can't tell u which one I liked better, drunk dazed or given taken. I honestly feel it's the latter. Lol I say that and it just pans over to me, hardcore fist pumping to drunk dazed in my car.

I kinda got what was going on in the mv? I assume this was the video when they were all turning. And they lived in an orphanage in like the Victorian era and the orphanage was checking if they were vampires. Like they flashed a light in their eyes and mouths. I also assume at the end, when the dude smiles, he's like "lol sike bitch" cause he passed the test?

That's kinda all I picked up on it. I gotta say, although I might like given taken a bit more as a song, the mv for drunk dazed is top tier superior.

Next is their most recent track, Fever. Now listen I liked the song, a lot. It was really good, like I said mr. producer man, u deserve a raise. But the mv didn't stand out that much. I know it continues on somewhat from dd, bc of the prince/knight outfits, but it just wasn't anything to talk about tbh. Like dd was a full o storyline. Fever was like a small fraction of the storyline and then the rest was dancing and posing.

Which I'm fine with. But I think I went in with HIGH expectations that it was gonna be another mv like drunk dazed. Like a full plot and everything. Then I kinda let myself down? It just didn't ruffle some of those feathers like the two prior did.

So song was great, mv was decent.

Oh yeah, their Cube song or whatever it's called, is cute. It reminded me of side to side a lil bit. Just with the vibe and whatnot. I didnt really pay much attention to the video if I'm being honest. However, I did pick up on some of the dance moves I saw. Definitely a tik tok dance.

OKAY MY THEORY

So, for drunk dazed, I think the girl is their queen and/or the one that turned them. And the dude with the blonde hair, the one who gave his blood, is the leader aka the first turned. So I feel she gave him the task to spread his blood to his schoolmates at the party, as a way to get a bigger following? Pack? What do u call a group of vampires? Idk. And I like to think that the rest of the boys helped pass around the blood drinks as apart of their own tasks.

Also I just want to point out, when the blonde guy (same one) was walking down the hall and the werewolf dude was following him, u think they duked it out? Bc my guy was wearing the same clothes at the blood fountain so my overthinking ass was like "omg blonde kid for sure knocked wolfy out. How else would he be here if he was confronted by wolf man?"

Anyways I'm writing this at 3 in the morning two days later since I originally started this chapter. I'm tired, I just wanna watch baking tiktoks, and my eyes hurt.

Enhyphen are talented. Their music is great, so are their mv's, their concept is even better.

Fav song- given taken
Fav mv- drunk dazed

10 out of 10 would recommend.