CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

Feeling extremely warm and uncomfortable all of the sudden, I try to roll onto my side but something around my waist stops me to do so. I furrow my eyebrows, annoyed because I want to turn to my side. Slowly, my eyes flutter open to find out what on hell is restraining me. I blink my eyes several times so that I can see everything properly and then look down at the couch.

Immediately I cover my mouth to prevent a gasp from escaping when I find myself lying on top of Harry's chest, who himself is lying on the couch, with one of his arm wrapped around me while the other one has fallen off of the couch due to the small space and is hanging in the air.

How on earth did this happen, he was asleep on the bed when I went to sleep. Thoughtlessly, my eyes flicker towards the empty bed, Harry's clothes are lying at it's end. I press my lips in tight line, eye brows furrowed as I stay very still on top of his bare body, not even breathing. Seconds feel like hours as I try to think of a way to get out of his grasp without waking him up but my mind is totally blank, the only thing it tells is that I need to use the bathroom immediately or else I'll end up peeing here.

Not sure what else to do, I try to slowly wiggle out of his grasp but pause immediately and clench my eyes shut when I feel his morning erection pressing against the inside of my thigh. Cautiously, I try to move my leg away causing Harry to groan low in his throat before throwing one of his leg on top of mine, preventing me from doing so.

I peek up at him to see if he's awake and doing this on purpose but I find his eyes still shut, swollen lips parted slightly as he breathes in and out.

Oh, what am I supposed to do right now?

Maybe another minute passes and I feel like my bladder is going to explode and i know I can't control myself anymore. Taking in a deep, I prepare to run towards the bathroom. Quickly, I take a hold of his arm and remove it from my waist before pushing at his chest and climbing off of him in a hurry. Without looking back at Harry, I rush towards the bathroom but begin a clumsy bitch,I twist my ankle and end up falling onto the floor with a small scream.

"What? What is it?" I hear Harry mumbling, probably awake due to my sudden cry.

I pay no attention to him though and keep looking down at my foot. Eyes filling with tears as I turn it from side to side.

Within no time, Harry's kneeling down beside me on the ground. When he stays silent for at least a minute with a hand rest on my foot, my eyes flicker up from my to see what's wrong with him.

Harry's sitting there, rubbing his temple whilst blinking his eyes rapidly. Once he finds me looking at him, he lets the hand on his temple fall onto his thighs. Blinking one more time, he opens his eyes wide before looking down at my foot.

"You fell?" He asks me quietly, removing both of my hands away from my foot and grabbing it in his own.

I nod and then hiss when he slowly turn my foot to the side. Harry's eyes immediately look up from my foot, a frown forming on his lips.

"Will you ever learn how to walk?" He scolds me, placing my foot on top of his bare thighs. "This is the fifth time you got your ankle twisted, Stella." Harry tells me in a disappointing tone, looking down at my foot again.

"Stay right here now, don't move." Harry then tells me with a sigh, gently placing my foot back onto the floor.

I watch as he enters the bathroom and within a few seconds he's back with the first aid kit in his hand. I turn my attention back onto my foot when Harry crouch down beside me.

He takes my foot in his hand again, placing it onto his thigh before he opens the kit and takes out a small blue tube from it. I flinch when he applies the gel on my foot, massaging it with both of his hands.