CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

Before you start reading, kindly tap on that star for me.

The drive to Zayn's mansion is full of silence, neither of the two men utter a single word. Once they park in Zayn's drive way, Josh quickly gets out of his seat and approaches Harry's side to help him get out but stops instantly when Harry raises a hand in the air, silently telling his brother that his help is not needed at all.

He doesn't feel drunk anymore. His mind is still a bit fuzzy and his fingertips are somewhat tingly but other than that he feels completely sober. He can see clearly and he can walk without stumbling or falling.

Climbing out of the car Harry slams the car door shut and starts making his way towards the main entrance  Zayn's house but when he hears footsteps behind him, he pauses and looks over his shoulder, only to of out that Josh his following after him and an exasperated sigh escapes his lips.

"I'm fine. You don't fucking have to take care of me like I'm your dog!" Harry snaps at his brother, turning around to fully face him and pinning him with his glare.

He might be ready to forgive Stella but he's still angry at his brother. Angry and jealous because the only woman Harry truly wanted in his life, wants Josh and it makes him feel like a loser. He feels like a beggar though he owns the property of millions. It's now that he's understood why people say that money can't buy happiness.

"Just fuck off, Josh. I don't need to see your face anymore tonight." Harry states, not giving his brother a chance to speak.

Josh opens his mouth again to say something but Harry groans, running his hands through his head before he aggressively pull at them, closing his eyes and trying to control his anger.

"Don't make me do something that I'll regret later." Harry warns Josh, breathing in deeply and then holding it in.

Both of them stare at each other before Josh finally looks away, shaking his head.

"Just take care of yourself." Josh mutters half heartedly, just to make his brother feel like he's sincere with him though he's far from it. He's a devil in an angel's disguise.

Harry doesn't say anything in response, just stares at him without showing off any sort of emotion. He watches as Josh gives him a tight nod before he turns around and gets back into his car and drives away.

It's when Josh's car disappears from Harry's sight of vision that he finally puffs out a breath and wildly shakes his head in an attempt to gain his sanity back completely before going inside to face his girlfriend.

The party is still in a swing although it's four in the morning. People inside the house are still drinking and chatting, a few still dancing while the others have passed out, lying motionless on either the couches or on the floor.

Harry ignores everyone, keeping his head lowered in an attempt to avoid any sort of interaction with anyone. He doesn't have strength to play twenty questions with anyone at all and he sure as hell doesn't feel like entertaining any woman when his very own is probably waiting in the room for him to come back. Or maybe she's asleep. Either way, thinking about her makes Harry feel somewhat content and at peace.

"Stay calm." Harry murmur to himself as he reaches the room, his hand resting on the door knob as he prepares himself to face her.

A smile involuntarily spreads across his lips as he slowly turns the knob and the door creak open. Harry's gaze immediately travel towards the bed and his smile somewhat falters when he finds it empty. Gulping loudly, Harry takes a step inside the room. Eyes wildly running around the empty room.

"Babe?" He calls out, reaching towards closet and opening it, only to find it empty.

The dress she was wearing at party is lying on the wooden floor of the room and Harry eyes it for a minute before he picks it up from the floor, fisting the silky fibre in his hands as he brings it up to his nose, breathing in the scent of her perfume.

Harry's eyes flutter shut at the heavenly smell as he takes in another deep breath and for a moment he forgets about all his existing problems. But his peace his short lived and only moments later, something snaps inside of him and Harry quickly scrambles up from the floor.

"Stella?" He mutters quietly as he quickly strides towards the bathroom, throwing the door open before stumbling inside and looking around like a mad man.

"No." Harry whispers, shaking his head as the thought of her escaping again crosses his mind."No, no, no."

Harry's stomach churns at the mere thought of not seeing her ever again. His heart rate picks up and his hands start to shake as he looks around the bathroom one more time before he stumbles outside and rushes out of the room.

Harry runs back towards the living room, looking around in a mad frenzy. His eyes desperately search the room but she's no where to be found.

Harry feels completely defeated when he finds no trace of her. With half heart, he walks back to the room he shared with his Stella, silently praying for all this to be an illusion.He wants all of this to be a nightmare.

Feeling completely worn out, Harry rests his head against the wall and closes his eyes, feeling like he'll pass out any minute. He slides down the wall until he's sitting onto the floor.

A few minutes pass like that, him sitting on the wooden floor slipping in and out of consciousness. He wants to get up, he wants to search the entire town to find her but there's no strength left in him.

His body and mind has completely giving up, they feel completely numb but his heart, his heart is still aching. It's aching because of her absence.

"Harry?" Stella whispers, wrapped in Harry's strong pair of arms as the two enjoy the beautiful sight of sun set.

"Yeah?" Harry asks, averting his eyes away from the sky and towards the more beautiful sight of his woman smiling up at him.

"If for some god damn reason we part our ways, what will you do?" Harry's smile somewhat falters at the stupid question and his eyebrows furrow as he thinks about the question.

Harry stays silent for a while before he sighs and shakes his head from side to side.

"That's never gonna happen." He tells her, pressing a kiss on top of her head in an adoring manner and slightly tightening Harry's arms around her.

"Well, let just assume." Stella shrugs, smiling lightly at him.

"Why assume something that won't be ever happening, babe?" Harry says, slightly annoyed by her stupid question.

"What if I do something really, really bad?" She presses, wanting to get an answer out of Harry.

Harry chuckles at her question, one of his hand moving up as he cups her jaw and makes her fully look at him.

"I'm quite generous when it comes to my loved ones, especially you." Harry says before his lips make contact with hers in an attempt to shut her up. Both of them smiling into the kiss.

"I love you." Harry murmur against her lips before moving away.

"Harry." She whispers, smiling as her soft fingers trail over his left cheek, leaving his skin tingling.

"Harry."

"Harry, wake up!"

He feels hands cupping his cheeks, shaking him gently causing him to frown in confusion.

"He's not waking up." Harry hears Stella's voice and he feels his breathing rate picking up. All of the sudden, she disappears from his vision and darkness overtakes it's place.

"Harry? Selvia, do something!" Harry hears the cracking in her voice and he realizes that she's crying.

Harry starts to panic at the realization and his eyes immediately fly open.

_____________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.

Love you all. xx