BONUS CHAPTER: ONE

Jennifer thank you so much for this cover. xx

IMPORTANT:
My lovely readers, due to some personal reason I'd removed this story from wattpad and this is the second time it's been posted here.

I'd never expected so much love for this story once again but you guys never fail to surprise me

Love each and everyone of you from the core of my heart. 💕

The drive to my relative's house is filled with silence, the only sound that can be heard is Harry's calm breathing whose sitting in the passenger seat next to me.

To my surprise, nothing feels odd or awkward with Harry even after four years. Now that he's here, with his hand resting on my thigh and his emerald eyes fixed on me, I don't get a feeling that we'd been separated for so long, it's like nothing bad ever happened, that we've been a happy, normal couple all along.

When we stop outside the house, I hear Harry sigh and I turn my head in his direction. His lips are set in thin line and his forehead is creased as if he's thinking hard about something.

"You alright?" I ask him, my hand entwined with his that once rested on my thigh.

Harry nods a couple of time, looking away from me and outside towards the house, "what if she doesn't like me?"

His question causes me to smile wide, he's worried about how Sarah will react, seeing her mother with some guy she's never met or heard of before.

"You're the one whose been nagging me all night long, telling me you want to meet her and now you're nervous?" I tease him while squeezing his hand reassuringly at the same time.

Harry's lips part but no words come out and he huffs, inching his face closer to mine and pecking my lips instead.

"Do you wanna come in or you want to wait here?" I ask him in a whisper before pecking his lips twice, greedy for more than just innocent kisses.

"Wait here." Harry's short reply comes and I just shrug, getting out of the car to get my daughter back.

I'm aware that she'll act all grumpy today cause I left her at Susan's for an.entire night. Sarah's a nice child, never really troubles me for not taking her everywhere I go but she absolutely hates sleeping with someone else other than me.

Susan directs me to the living room where my precious little girl is lying on the couch, a bottle of milk in her mouth and she drinks from it, not really paying attention to the movie playing on the television.

Sarah's eyes are darting across the room with disinterest until they fall on me and her eyes become wide, she quickly sits up and smiles at me, letting go of the feeder and causing it to fall on the ground.

"Mommy." She calls out cheerfully, getting off the couch clumsily and rushing towards me.

I'm quick to approach her and my arms envelope her little body, pulling her close to chest and kissing her forehead.

"How's my little one today?" I ask her in a baby tone, picking her up in my arms and settling her on my hip before pressing another kiss on her face.

"No, 'm not lil cause I'm upset with you cause you're late." My daughter complains, resting her head on my chest and puffing out air from her mouth.

I hum in response, bringing my left hand up to remove the stray curls away from her forehead.

Being an observant child, Sarah notices the engagement ring and grabs my hand and stares at it with her big, blue eyes.