CHAPTER SEVEN.

I stare at the blonde boy without blinking even once while he keeps his gaze on Harry, I don't have any strength to look at him though but by the way his breathing sounds so rapid in my ear I'm sure he's angry with me yet again.

"She's not joking." Harry says through his teeth, loud enough for me and the other boy, who I assume is Luke, to hear. "She just likes to fuck me up is all."

I stiffen in my place at his words, knowing exactly what Harry will do now. He will either roughly pull my hair or he'll slap me or choke me and i'm not ready for any of this at the moment. I'm already worn out from everything that has taken place in the past few hours. And not eating or drinking anything all this time is only adding up to my exhausted state.

Weighing my options, I decide it will be the best for me to get along with Luke's lie instead of creating another scene. "Harry," I say, my voice cracking, closing my eyes momentarily and gulping when I feel an ache in throat when I  speak. Harry must have damaged some tissues when he was choking me mercilessly not so long ago. I ignore the stinging sensation however and open my mouth to speak again, "He's right. I..I was just joking."

All the while my eyes are fixated on Luke, seeking the approval in his eyes. He nods slightly at me as if silently telling me that I've said the right thing before he turns towards Harry and fakes a smile.

"See Harry?" He smiles wider, his gaze flickering from Harry to me once again and a chuckle escapes his lips, making it seem like he finds it all very funny. I'm not sure why he's helping me here but if course I'm glad about it. Maybe he knows how sadistic Harry is and how violently he reacts when he gets angry.

"Yeah?" Harry's tone is questioning as he places a hand on my head causing a whimper to involuntarily escape  my mouth and my body becoming tense, afraid of what he's about to do.

However instead of pulling on my hair like I assumed he would, Harry starts petting my head like I'm his little bitch. I don't complain or protest though, anything is better than the physical pain he causes me.

"Alright then, let's get over with what I'm here for, yeah? Luke says and that's when I notice a huge brief case in his hands.

"Okay." Harry replies with a nod, looking down at me and I  frown, realizing that whatever they are talking about includes me. Harry takes hold of my left hand and tugs on it for me stand up and I compile quickly, my mind occupied with what they're about to do.

Different scenarios cross my mind and I shudder at the infinite possibilities. My legs shake in anticipation as Harry leads me out of the dining room, Luke following right behind us. I look over my shoulder  once to see if he still has that creepy black suit case in his hand and surely he does. I turn my head back towards the front and let a shaky breath, feeling my eyes becoming glassy. Here i am, stuck in a house with a fucked up man whose friend is even more fucked up.

"Harry, what is he going to do?" I ask him in a hushed tone but he don't answer me, instead he keeps walking untill we reach what looks like a living room. It's massive, just like the dining room. The walls are made of glass and there are few statues decorating the room. A crystal  chandelier on the roof is lightening the whole room. In short words, the whole place is really sophisticatedly decorated and I find it strange that someone like Harry can own such a place.

"Sit down." Harry's voice brings me out of my trance and I realize that we are standing by the creme colored couch. I do as asked sitting down quickly, placing my hands in my lap as I stare up at them with wide eyes. Harry sits down by my side, Luke doing the same though he leaves some space between our sitting bodies, unlike Harry.

Luke places his brief case on the table in front of us and I watch curiously as he starts to open it. A gasp escapes my mouth as he swiftly throws the lid back revealing what looks like medical equipment. My eyes run over each and everything and I notice there are syringes of different sizes on one side, a few empty bottles, a stethoscope, thermometers of different types, pregnancy kits, and many medicines lying next to each other.