CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.

It's him, Josh. The person I dreaded seeing the most is here. My eyes scan the crowd, to catch another glimpse of him but he's disappeared as quickly as he had appeared. My entire body shakes violently in fear at the thought of him being in the same as room.

I look at Harry whose downing one drink after another without a care in the world and I know that he'll be fully drunk at the end of their game. Not knowing what else to do, I fist Harry's shirt tightly in my hand. As ironic as it sounds, at the very moment, I feel like the only person I'm safe with is Harry.

I clamp my eyes shut and take in deep breaths, trying to stay calm and collected as I convince myself that Josh can cause me no harm here in front of so many people.

My eyes fly open when all of the sudden Harry's shirt forcefully slips out of my grasp. The scene in front of me makes me gasp in surprise. Harry is on top of Zayn, throwing punch after punch while Zayn tries to get away from him, pushing on his shoulders. I glance around with pleading eyes, hoping that someone will come forward to stop the fight but everyone is enjoying the show, chanting and screaming like stupid teenagers.

"Someone stop them, please." I shout but only gets ignored. Some people shoot me a single look before focusing their attention back on Zayn and Harry.

Harry's still on top of Zayn, punching him like an animal while Zayn lays on the ground, his face covered with blood. I cover my mouth with the back of my hand when Zayn all of the sudden throws a punch on Harry's left cheek, the forceful blow making his head to turn to the side.

I know that this will trigger Harry even more and it scares me to no end. Tears start to form in my eyes as Harry starts punching Zayn viciously in the gut and I just stand there, selfishly watching the two of them fight like everyone else.

In the chaos, I feel someone's arm wrapping around my waist and my eyes become wide with fear. No. No. No. This shouldn't be happening with me right now. I try to scream but a hand covers my mouth, causing my voice to come out muffled, I bet no one even hears me since the music and noise around me is way too loud. Desperately, I try to get out of the deadly grasp, kicking out my legs as I'm dragged away from the crowd. Harry's figure becoming distant with every second and I try to scream again, call out for his help but it all goes in vain.

I flail as I'm dragged into empty room and in result, Josh forcefully pushes me against the cold, hard wall causing my back to ache at the harsh contact and a whimper involuntarily escapes my mouth.

"Look whose all well and happy today." Josh says, his voice that once made me feel so safe and secure, now making my blood to boil with anger and my body to shudder in fear.

His fingers come up to grasp my chin, forcefully making me look up at him but I clamp my eyes shut, not wanting to look into his eyes, fully aware that a single glance at those familiar eyes will cause me break down.

"Leave me alone, Josh." I say in shaky voice as I bring my hand up to pry his fingers off of my chin. He chuckles at my weak attempt, his other hand coming up to my neck as he runs his fingers over the necklace I'm wearing and I want to cry. Can he not leave me alone after all that he's done?

"Don't touch me." I say through my teeth, tears seeping through my close eyes and running down my cheeks.

"I see you're wearing Stella's favourite necklace." He mumbles, fully ignoring the words I've just said. "Awwe, no need to cry, honey." A chuckle escapes his mouth as he says the words, his fingers on my chin coming up to wipe away the tears from both of my cheeks.

"I said don't fucking touch me, you filthy, motherfucking, bastard!" I shout at him and as the result his palm collides harshly with my cheek causing a gasp to escape my lips, my head turning to one side.