CHAPTER FIFTY.

I sit on the bed, fiddling with the necklace around my neck as I wait for Harry to come out of the bathroom. The thought of going to the living room alone comes to my mind once or twice but I decide to pass on that idea, knowing that there, I'll have to deal with Zayn and only God knows how uncomfortable will that make me feel. On the other side, I know that if I'll stay alone with my thoughts for any longer, I will end up crying for sure, I don't want that. I don't want to think about how fucked up my life is at the very moment.

The sound of creaking door makes me turn my head in it's direction and there Harry is, stepping out of the bathroom. He's changed out of his previous clothes, now wearing a black skinny jeans and dark blue t-shirt, the colour exactly same as my dress'. His hair are wet, long strands coming down till the base of his neck, dripping small water droplets on his shirt. All in all, he looks good but again, when does he not look good? Ever since I've been here, I never denied his beauty and dressing sense.

When my eyes meet his, he raises an eye brow at me as if silently asking me how he looks. I say nothing though, instead I smile hesitantly at him before looking away from his face and staring down at the heels which I found on the rack at the bottom of the closet.

I hear the sound of Harry's shoes pad against the floor, cautiously I look up and see him waking towards the dressing table. He opens the drawer and takes out a bottle of cologne, spraying it over his exposed neck, the devine smell immediately reaching my nostrils. It's unique, a scent I've never smelled on any other guy.

Harry then takes a look in the mirror before turning around swiftly and looking over at me. Startled at first, I feel like looking back down but then I stop, reminding myself that I'm not a stranger to Harry, I'm his beloved girlfriend.

"C'mon babe." Harry says casually with a small nod of his head and I obey immediately, standing up from my place and walking over to him.

Harry places a hand around my waist and lightly pecks my cheek, a small smile present on his lips as he gives me one final look, letting his eyes travel from my head to toe.

"Looking beautiful like always." He tells me and I manage to smile at his compliment.

"Thank you." I say and then contemplate on whether I should compliment him or not and decide that I should not since I don't have enough courage, not yet at least.

"Lets get going." Harry says, looking over at the wall clock before we make our way towards the the door. He stops when we are about to step out of the room. I look up at him, to see what's wrong, finding a small frown on his face.

"You go wait with Zayn, I'll be there in a minute." Harry tells me, lightly pushing at my waist, urging me to leave and knowing that I have no choice other than obeying him, I nod my head and walk out while Harry goes back inside the room.

I look over my shoulder once and find him standing near the bed side table, he opens the drawer and then takes out a bottle of pills, that's enough for me to know what he's doing, he taking his medicine. With a frown on my face, I look away and walk towards the living room, my mind split in two halves. One telling me to go back into the room and snatch the pills from his hands while the other part tells me to wait for the right time before I do something about this situation.

Zayn is on his phone when I reach the living room, a small smile is present on his lips as he continues to type away on it and I try to let it stay that way, making sure to stay as silent as possible as I pick up my unfinished bowl of nachos from the table. Unfortunately, Zayn notices and looks up from his phone to me, his smile vanishing immediately and eyes narrowing as if he's seen some vile creature.

I decide to ignore his hateful glare and look away from him, focusing my attention on to the nachos I'm about to eat. I awkwardly pop one into my mouth, fully aware that he's eyes are still on me.