CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX

Song on the top made me cry lmao.

I feel my heart dropping and a cold shiver runs down my spine as soon as the words escape Harry's lips. The words I dreaded to hear but knew that they will be thrown my way sooner or later. I wasn't ready to explain anything right now though.

"What.. what do you mean?" The words tumble out of my mouth as I break the eye contact with Harry and nervously look around, gulping hard as I wait for him to respond.

I'm silently praying for all this to be a joke. As i stand there, under his scrutinizing gaze, I wish for him to just chuckle, to pull me in his arms and tell me that he's just kidding.

"I said, who are you?" Harry repeats his question, this time with a little more authority in his voice and my lips part, eyes clenching shut involuntarily, waiting for the ground to open and just swallow me.

"I.. I." I'm unable to come up with a word even, feeling light headed already, dreading about what is about to come. "You're not well, babe. You should.. rest."

Harry inhales sharply at that and I let out a surprised gasp when within a split second, he throws the covers off himself and stands up to his full height, towering over my shaking figure.

My instict kicks in immediately and I take a step back, increasing the distance between our bodies.

"Don't fucking call me that! Just answer the question." His voice is barely above a whisper but I can hear the threat behind the words.

"Harry." I say, immediately rushing to his aid as his hands come up to his temples and he stumbles back bit, unable to mantain his balance.

"You're not well please sit down." I request him quietly, tugging on his forearm to force him back to the bed.

"Don't." Harry's weak voice says as he pulls his arm free from my hold, even in his weakened straight he's stronger than me.

I bring my hand to my chest and look down at the floor as the feeling of being rejected floods through me. It's the first time Harry's pulled away from my touch and as much as I hate to admit it, it somewhat breaks my heart.

"She's dead. Stella's dead." I flinch back at Harry loud tone and hesitantly look up to find him staring down at me, his face impassive. Not showing off any type of emotion.

"What are you even saying? I don't know what you're talking about." I say hesitantly and fake a laugh, making it seem like I find it all funny though inside I'm feeling like the world is crumbling.

"Don't fuck me. Just tell me who sent you, what's your motive?" Harry snarls, I note his fingers twitching by his sides as if wanting to punch something and I flinch, remembering all those times I was beaten by him.

"My.. my motive?" I question softly, a frown finding it's way on my face as I look down at the floor. "There's no motive." I tell him, knowing that lying will do no good.

The bowl of cereal in my hand crashes down onto the floor when Harry roughly pushes me against the wall, trapping me between it and his over heated body.

Harry's hand comes up to pinch my chin, forcing me to look up into his cold, emotionless eyes and I feel the tears forming in my own.

My bottom lip starts to tremble and a few tears fall onto my cheeks as Harry watches me silently, eyes running all over my face.

"I love you, Harry." My voice is just a whisper, hoping that his icy stare will melt with these words.

I watch as his eyes become slightly wide at that before he blinks them twice and when he opens them they are glassy with tears.