CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN.

*THIRD PERSON' POINT OF VIEW*

Harry's heart is pounding in his chest as he walks through the hallway at fast pace. The loud music playing in the living room doesn't seem to do any good to calm him down, instead it angers him even more, if that's possible.

He looks around at all the people laughing, dancing and drinking and he feels like he's the only one in the world with so many problems. Like, God decided to burden him with all the pain in the world. The pictures he just saw makes his blood boil. The thought of his girlfriend getting intimate with some other guy causes him to see red everywhere.

"Harry." He hears someone calling his name from behind but instead of turning around he fastens his pace.

Harry doesn't feel like talking to anyone at the time. He wants out. He doesn't need anyone asking him what he's doing or where he's going.

"Hey. Wait up." The female voice says with a chuckle and Harry stops in his track when a hand is placed on his shoulder.

He wants nothing more than to push the woman away but he can't. He recognizes her voice and he loves her too much to make her upset or hurt her intentionally.

Taking in a deep breath Harry turns around and face the girl standing there with a smile but as soon as she sees the look on Harry's face,her smile dissappear.

"What's wrong?" Selvia asks him, her hand falling away from his shoulder as she tries to read the face of his beloved friend.

"I just want to get out of here is all." Harry says with a shrug, completely avoiding eye contact with her.

He knows that if he'll look into her warm, kind eyes, he'll break down into tears and he doesn't want that. He doesn't want to cry over Stella again.

"Look at me." Selvia orders her sternly but Harry shakes his head in response, closing his eyes momentarily and breathing out.

"Please," He says in a whisper, lips setting into a thin line, "don't make me do something i will regret later. Just let me go."

Seliva gives her a concerned look once before she fakes a smile and takes a step back.

"You know I'll always be there for you no matter what, yeah?" She asks him and Harry feels a tug at his heart. This is why he loves her. She never gets upset with him, she never lets him be alone in the time of need.

Harry nods his head at her before turning around and walking away. Thankfully, no one else pays him attention and he's able to leave the hell hole without any drama.

He walks and walks until he reaches the place he wanted to be at. Normally, when it comes to bars, people only have bad memories related to them but with Harry, it's different.

In his case, the local bar holds so many beautiful memories. He's always cherished the time he had spent there but right now, those memories only make him more upset.

He thinks of how his life would've been without that beautiful woman he loves so much. He wonders if he would've been happier if she wasn't in her life.

Harry frowns at the silly thoughts, he knows that he can't live without her, he knows that his anger for her won't last for more than a night or two. He loves that girl that much. The girl he fortunately gets to call his girlfriend.

His. She was his. She is his. She will always be his, till his death.

"Get me the strongest this bar offers." Harry orders the bar tender. He wants to drink, he wants to drink till he forgets about her. He wants to drink till those images of his woman with another man become non exsistent.