CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.

Harry leaves me in the dining room after that, going to the kitchen to bring me a tin of coke to drink with my food. He told me that he's sorry because there is no apple juice at the house which, according to him, is my favorite drink and he can not be anymore wrong. I'll prefer coke over apple juice anytime.

I cut a piece of chicken and put it into my mouth, to my surprise, it tastes good, way too good for someone like Harry to make. Swallowing it, I quickly put another piece into my mouth and swallow it within seconds. When I'm about to put another one into my mouth, Harry comes into my view, placing the tin of coke by my plate, he sits himself down on the chair next to me where he had set up his own plate. I wait for him to start eating when he settles down but he doesn't make an attempt to do so, instead he turns his head in my direction and just starts looking at me.

My fork full of food hangs in mid air as I contemplate on eating it or putting it back. Finally I decide to put it back on the plate, not comfortable with eating while Harry watches me like I'm doing something extremely foreign to human beings.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks as soon as I place the fork down, onto the plate.

Although I want to tell him the truth that I'm feeling extremely awkward since he's staring at me while I'm eating food, I decide against it, knowing fully well that any small word can cause Harry to lose his temper and get worked up.

"Not hungry." I mumble, looking down at my plate which is shouting at me to eat the food on it. Yes, I'm that hungry at the moment.

"Not hungry, Why?" The question is thrown my way and I close my eye, taking in the deep breath at the same time, trying to come up with an excuse.

"You're not eating.." I say the first thing that comes to my mind , frowning instantly when I realize that my answer probably didn't even make sense to Harry. Hell, it isn't making sense to me even. But Harry seems to like my answer as he let out a small laugh and I immediately look up at him to make sure that I'm not just assuming it all.

"Baby." Harry coes taking hold of my hand, I flinch a little at his sudden move but let him hold it nevertheless, just keeping in mind that I'll be out of this place soon, away from Harry's presence and his constant need to touch me.

"If I eat, will you eat too?" Harry asks and I immediately nod my head, yes. He sighs and picks up the fork and knife, cutting a piece of his chicken, he puts it into his mouth and chews while smiling at me. I watch him for a second before turning my attention back to my own food. I watch Harry from the corner of my eye and since he's no longer looking at me, I pick up the fork and start eating. I feel Harry squeeze my hand under the table when I put the food into my mouth but I decide to pay no attention to it.

Once we are done eating the food, Harry stands up from his place and since his hand is still grasping on to my own, I'm forced to stand up as well. Harry starts dragging me to god knows where but I just simply let him. When I see the similar paintings adorning the walls, I realize that Harry is leading me to the same room where he was asleep.

I'm taken into the bathroom where Harry makes me sit on the counter while he searches the drawers for alcohol and cotton balls to clean the wounds on my neck. I just sit with my arms crossed as my mind travels to my family and how they'll be dealing with my sudden disappearance. I am sure that my mum cries everyday and my dad visits the police station every other day to ask them if they've got any news about me.

"Found it." Harry's voice sound in my ears and I immediately snap my head towards him. He flashes me a toothy smile and shows me a small bottle of alcohol and a pack of cotton balls before striding towards me.

"Now this will burn a little." Harry tells me as he pours the liquid onto cotton and brings it to my neck. I bite my bottom lip as soon as the wet cotton makes contact with my skin. It burns and eventhough I have an urge to hiss, I hold it in, not wanting anymore attention from Harry than I'm already getting.