CHAPTER EIGHT.

It has been an hour since Luke left and I'm freaking out thinking over the fact that Harry can murder me just because of some small thing.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch in the living room because Harry told me to. Harry on the other hand is setting up the dining table for the two of us to have lunch. He told me that I should rest since my neck is pretty badly bruised and also because I must be feeling weak due to the blood Luke had taken from my body.

"Stella?" Harry's voice sounds from behind me and I quickly turn my head to see him.

Harry smiles lightly at me and brings his hand forward for me to grab it. I look down at his hand and then back up at his face, hesitant about whether I should grab it or not. As if Harry could sense my hesitancy, he sighs before bringing his hand back down and then walking across the sofa so that now he's standing right in front of me.

"C'mon now." He murmurs as one of his arms wraps around my waist while the other finds its way towards the back of my thighs, scooping me up into his arms.

"Wha..what are you doing?" I ask, feeling extremely uncomfortable in his hold. I weakly push at his chest in protest, hoping that he will see my discomfort but Harry doesn't seem to be bothered at all and that makes me want to scream and pull at either my hair or his.

"Put me down, I'll walk. Please." I tell him but clamp my mouth shut immediately when Harry sends me his very famous glare that makes my anger to melt away instantly and fear replaces it.

Harry brings us into the dining room where the table is already set, the smell of food fills my nostrils as soon as we enter the room causing my stomach to make a growling sound and I realize that I haven't eaten or drunk anything since the night I was brought here by Harry. I don't even know how many days I've spent here but since It's noon right now maybe It's only been one night.

I'm placed on a chair of the dining table and immediately I eye the food placed on it. There is spaghetti in one bowl and red chicken tomato sauce in the other. A carton of grapes juice catch my eyes and I immediately want to reach out and gulp down the whole carton. For a moment I forget about Harry's presence next to me and reach out for it, without any delay I open the cap and bring the carton to my mouth, quickly drowning the cold liquid to quench my thirst but just after the first few gulps the carton is snatched away from my hand.

All of it happens so quickly that it takes me a few moments to realize that Harry has taken away the juice from me. I timidly look up through my lashes to see him standing right next to me, an amused smile present on his lips. I open my mouth to tell him that I'm sorry for acting like this but Harry beats me, speaking up first.

"Stella, Stella, Stella." He says shaking his head from side to side as if disappointed by me but the smile on his face says otherwise, "Don't you know that It's a bad habit to drink straight from the carton?" He raises his eyebrows as the pathetic question leaves his mouth.

I want to yell at him for treating me like a five-year-old right now. Who the hell does he think he is anyway? Trying to fucking teach me table manners. Of course, I know it's wrong to drink from the carton but when you are as thirsty as I am, this behavior doesn't even matter.

"I. I'm sorry," I say the exact opposite of what I want to say, and look down at the glass table not wanting to look at his sick face anymore.

I watch from the corner of my eye as Harry sits down in the chair next to me and starts pouring the juice in a glass, once it's full, he picks it up and brings it closer towards me. I remain still for some time just looking at the glass from the corner of my eye and contemplating on whether I should take it or leave it.