CHAPTER NINETEEN

Once Harry's done bathing me, he leaves the bathroom to find me something nice to wear. He says someome special  is coming to meet us today, and that I'll be very happy to meet that person. According to Harry, I am very close to that person and we've always shared a great bond.

God knows who this person is but I hopeful that this special guest will be kind enough to help me escape.  The chances of that happening are very rare though, that I know for sure. Seeing the level of crazy Harry is, his guests will probably be crazier. But somewhere in my heart, I still have some hope.

I smile at the thought of being with my parents and Josh again. But the very next moment, my smile turns into a frown.

Josh.

How will I be able to look into his eyes after letting another man touch me? The thought saddens me deeply and tears began to pool in my eyes.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the creaking of the door, announcing Harry's arrival. I quickly blink and shake my head, pushing aways my tears and thoughts. Last thing I want right now is Harry seeing my tears and interrogating me.

As he gets closer, I involuntarily clutch the towel tightly in my fist as his tall figure makes an appearance.

I desperately try to ignore him, keeping my eyes trailed on the ground. To grab my attention, Harry clears his throat and  my head snaps up. Harry raises his hands and I see some clothes and black lingerie in his hands.

Fucking pervert.

Quietly, Harry places the stuff on the counter before reaching out for me. Harry's hand quickly reach for the towel I've wrapped around body.  He tugs on it lightly,  trying to pry it off. A shaky breath escapes my mouth when he tugs on it again, harder than before.

"I can do this by myself. Don't need your help." I snap at him when he successfully yanks the towel enough for my boobs to show.

"Stop!" I tell him when he tries to pry my fingers off the towel, not taking my displeasure into account.

"Stop with your attitude before I make you." He says, as if talking to a toddler. "Let go off the towel. Right now."

I recognize the warning in his tone and a  shiver runs down my spine. Just one small sentence has me feeling weak. All the resistance and courage leaves my body. I stand there in front of him, like his puppet, following his commands.

"Go on. Let it go." Harry says again and I reluctantly move my hand away.  The towel slip from my body and pools onto the floor, leaving me fully exposed.

I slip on the bra as soon as possible, avoiding eye contact with Harry as he slowly pushes the straps up my arms and onto my shoulders before turning me around to hook it up. Once the hooks are done, I begin to turn back around but Harry stops me from doing so. His hands grab a firm hold of my waist before pulling me back into him. 

My body tenses up in anticipation of what will happen next and I screw my eyes shut, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Harry, stop it!" I hiss when he nuzzles me, breathing in deeply and running his nose up and down against the curve of my neck.

Harry doesn't stop, instead, he places a kiss on my shoulder, his hands slowly sliding downwards. I hold my breath when one of his hands travels towards the private part of my body, the torturous memories of what happened last time still fresh in my mind.

"Don't do this," I tell him breathlessly,  gathering enough courage to grab his hand before he could go any lower and embarrass me further.

"I can't, I'm sorry." I apologize half-heartedly, letting go of his hand quickly, not sure how he will react to this.