CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

We both enter the kitchen quietly, not a single word exchanged between the two us. Harry reaches towards the pan on the stove while I just awkwardly stand near the counter and watch him, not knowing what else I can do. He takes the pan off of the stove and start putting the chicken into two plate carefully and then cleans the corners of both plates with a tissue. Getting bored of watching Harry work, a sigh escapes my lips and I shift my weight from one foot to another and start tapping it for the time to pass.

Harry notices my actions and his head turns towards me instantly. For a moment I hold my breath and wait for a plate to be thrown my way but I relax immediately when I see that Harry's wearing a smile on his lips. He watches me for a few seconds before throwing the used tissue paper into the now empty pan and strides towards me, and I immediately stand straight and tall, my relaxed posture going stiff when Harry puts his hands on my hips and pulls me into him.

My fists clench involuntarily and I screw my eyes shut when Harry runs his hands on the curve of my hips, repeating his action over and over again while I just stand and take it all, reluctantly. It's when I feel Harry's lips merely touching my own that I gasp and open my eyes quickly letting looking down so that his lips are no longer against my own. My body shakes visibly as I try my best not to push Harry away and tell him to leave me alone.

Another minute passes while me and Harry remain in our awkward position untill one of his hand moves away from my hip and comes up to my face. Harry lightly grabs ahold of my chin and tilts my face upward so that we are both looking each other in the eyes. A shaky breath escapes my lips when I see the green of his eyes, looking so similar to the green I love, green of Josh's irises. I feel like I'm in trance, captured by their beauty and my hand involuntarily comes up, hesitating a little at first, I decide that it won't be too bad to touch his eyelids once. It just aches to see something so similar to your loved one and not being able to even touch it. So building up as much courage as I can, I put my fingertips beneath his right eye and almost immediately, Harry's eyes flutter shut and a small sigh escapes his mouth as if he was waiting for me to do this for way too long. I lightly run my fingertips on top of both of his closed eyelids while Harry stay fully still, not even breathing in and out.

"You didn't leave me." Harry suddenly says causing me to jump in his hold in surprise. "You didn't leave, I knew you won't." He breathes, his eyes still shut but a smile tugs on his lips. My hand which had come to halt, resting on his left cheek, retreats itself from Harry's face as soon as I comprehend the words spoken by him.

To be honest, I don't know why I am so surprised by his words, ofcourse he's thinking that I decided against leaving him on his own again. He doesn't know what had happened after he was sedated by Luke.

The feeling of a warm hand on my neck makes me realize that I have zoned out and blinking my eyes a couple of times I focus my attention back on Harry's face. He's still smiling widely, his eyes travelling all over my face but as soon as his gaze reaches my neck, Harry's smile falters and a scowl takes It's place. Harry bows his head down to take a closer look at the nail marks he thinks belong to Luke and then look back up into my eyes as if silently asking if they hurt or not.

"It doesn't hurt as bad as it looks." I manage to say and try to force a smile on my face although It's nearly impossible to do that while I'm in such a close proximity with Harry.

"Baby, I'm so sorry for what Luke did." He assures me as his thumb runs along my jawline. "I didn't know he'll betray me like that." By the way Harry's hand on my hip is tightening, It's obvious that he's becoming angry and I don't want that to happen, knowing so damn well that it mostly ends with me getting beaten up.

"It's fine, Harry. It's past now but..please don't let him come here again." I say, making myself sound a bit scared and even gripping Harry's t-shirt in one of my hand just to make him think how upset and vulnerable I am after his friend's non existent wrong behavior with me.

Harry immediately shakes his head, no, and kisses my forehead repeatedly, mumbling how he's so sorry for whatever occurred and how he won't even let that bastard enter this house ever again. Although I should feel guilty for ruining Harry and Luke's relationship and for taking advantage of Harry's unstable mental state, I feel contentment and happiness surging through me, knowing that my plan to escape Harry is working successfully.

Harry places one more kiss on my cheek before moving away and taking a few steps back he speaks up.

"Lets eat now, yeah? Then we can get you out of these clothes and clean the wounds on your neck." Harry announces before turning his attention towards the plates lying on the counter, picking them up he's starts walking out of the kitchen towards the dining room and I follow quietly behind him.

When I reach the dining table, Harry settles the plates before dragging a chair out for me to sit but I don't accept his gesture, standing still and looking at the chair. All that had happened the first time Harry had brought me to this room, runs in front of my eyes causing a shudder to run through me.

I flinch when Harry grabs my hand but he doesn't let's it go, instead he tugs on it, ushering me to sit down. Once I'm seated, Harry brings his face near my ear and places a kiss to it.

"I know what's running in your mind, baby. I didn't mean it, any of it. I was just angry because I love you so much Stella." His voice sounds so pained and sincere but I can't fall for it knowing fully well that all these words aren't for me, not that I want them to be. I have my own family and my entire future in front of me.

"I..I know, Harry." I say, just for his sake. If I can't help him get better, atleast I can make him feel a bit better untill I'm here.

__________________________________________________________________________

NOTHING MAJOR HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER BUT TRUST ME, IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR AN EARLY UPDATE. :)