BONUS CHAPTER: PART SIX.

Make sure to vote and comment.

On the night of the wedding, after we had spent long time making sweet love and whispering sweet nothjings to each other, Harry had surprised me at four a.m in the morning, telling me that we have to leave for our honeymoon at twelve in the afternoon.

To say I was more stressed than surprised wouldn't be wrong.

Naked, I jumped out of the bed and started packing my clothes that I would be taking on the journey with me.

It was eight in the morning when I had finally went to sleep, Harry however had called it a night after telling me about the sudden plan.

"Don't be like that babe." Harry says with a smile while I glare at him from the bed, feeling grumpy because of the lack of sleep.

With a huff, I roll my eyes and look away from him. With my hands running through my messed up hair, I get off the bed and make my way towards the bathroom.

"Let me prepare a bath for you." Harry says, grasping my wrist and pulling me away when I begin to take a shower.

Yawning, I nod my head and proceed to brush my teeth while Harry begins to fix the temperature of the water.

Once done, I turn towards the bathtub and see Harry standing there with a smile in face.

Walking towards him, I peck him lips as thanks and begin to climb into the tub.

"This feels like heaven, I swear." I tell him when my body soaks in the warm, bubbly water.

Harry hums at my words and sits outside the tub next to my head. Picking up the shampoo, he squirts a small amount on my head and starts washing my hair.

With a sigh, I close my eyes and let his fingers work the magic, remembering the first time he'd washed my hair.

"Harry?" I say and he hums, waiting for me to continue, "Remember when you first washed my hair?"

His fingers stop for a second at the mention of that dark period of his life before he sighs through his nose and begins to work his fingers again.

"I don't want to remember that time." He tells me and I smile a little.

"Well, I was about to tell you how good it felt, minus the fact that you never conditioned my hair." I hear Harry chuckle as he picks up the shower and slowly washes the shampoo out of my hair.

"Well, I promise not to forget again and make up " Harry says and I nod my head mumbling a 'good' under my breath as he picks up the bottle of conditioner next.

By the time we get out of the bathroom, there's breakfast already waiting for us in our room and I look back at Harry with a raised eyebrow before quickly making my way to the trolley full of different delicacies.

"I told Selvia to bring us breakfast in the room." Harry tell me as I pick up the delicious looking chocolate brownie, taking a big bite and moaning lowly at how good it tastes.

"She's the best, I tell you." I say, taking another bite of the brownie while look over at the wall clock.

"We have to get going already." Harry mutters, picking up the bag I had packed for us and grunts loudly, putting it back down. "What did you pack, rocks?"

"Yeah, to throw them at you later on as my revenge for getting informed so late about my honeymoon." I say with the roll of my eyes and sip on the steamy green tea.

A surprised yelp leaves my mouth and I jump a little when Harry's hand slaps against my ass.

"Daddy loves his girl feisty." Harry mutters low and rough, succeeding in sounding seductive without even trying.