EPILOGUE.

Whoever made this cover for me, thank you so much. You never replied on instagram, I wanted to thank youu.

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHEN HARRY AND LAURA'S PART COMES. EEK.

It's okay.

Everything will be fine.

You're alright.

The sentences that we all use so often, whether it's when someone is grieving over the death of their loved one. Or when someone is betrayed by the person they trusted the most in the world. When someone is going through hard times.

It's okay.

Everything is fine.

You're alright.

LIES.

Nothing is going to be okay, everything will never be fine. No, you're not gonna be alright. And you know what? It's fine.

It's fine for you to be upset. It's fine for you to be depressed. It's fucking fine to grieve and mourn. Don't let someone tell you otherwise.

Nobody gets what you've been through and you won't able to get what they've been through but at the end of the day, we all just have to raise our head, take a deep breath and show the world that we're still alive. We're the survivors.

Truth to be told, everyone is a a little broken. Everyone has lost small parts of their hearts they had once given to someone. We're human and that's how we live. We cry and grieve , we think that we won't be able to survive but then we do. It's a miracle maybe but that's how it rolls.

At least that's how life rolled for me. Getting snatched from a street, facing betrayal from where i had expected devotion, falling in love with a kidnapper and then finally, losing everyone I'd ever loved.

Call it fate. Destiny. My bad luck. Or whatever. The point is, life happened. It happened and then it pushed me, it pushed to stand back up after my terrible and just when I thought everything is over, it proved me that it's not.

Though I'm still young, I can say this very firmly and unambiguously that not every human being is sent to this world to live for himself. Some, often the most broken and damaged ones are sent to live for others.

Four years is a short amount of time but it's enough for a person to be shaped into someone new. Not on the inside because no, your heart will always be the same. There is no way for you to just press some button and make it unlove all the people you've ever loved. But this much time, is enough to make your exterior tough, to make you a strong, independent human being. And sometimes it's enough to help you find someone for whom you can let go of your past.

Sarah Stevens.

My little bundle of joy and my distraction from all the terrible memories of the past. The person who came into my life when I had no reason to live, everything was a blur, life seemed meaningless to me until I met her.

The day I found her on my porch, a crying little mess with red face and flailing arms. Everything was a blur that day just like everyother. Everything seemed hazy except her.

She came to my life and then, everything made sense. Everything felt more real than it had ever felt. Holding her little form in my arms was the first time I had felt so at peace after that moment i had had in the jail with Harry.