CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Everything becomes a blur after that, Harry trying to wake Selvia, then falling on to his knees and crying, me shouting at him to call for help. Everything takes place in merely in few seconds untill we hear the sound of door bell echoing through the silent house.

When Harry makes no attempt to move, I stand up from the bed and taking quite steps, i leave the room before making a run to the door. Fear coursing through my body encourages me to move even faster until I throw the open and wrap my arms around Luke.Luke losses his balance tumbling back a bit and losing his grip on the suit case , taken aback by my sudden attack but I keep my arms tightly around him, crying onto his chest uncontrollably.

"He killed her, Luke. Harry killed." I mumble, a visible shudder running across my body as I replay the events that took place in the bedroom.

"Hush, It's okay. No one's dead, she's just unconscious, Laura. Calm down." Luke says, his voice soft and gentle as he tries to calm me down. His arm running up and down on my back as I cling onto him.

His words do help me and I try to calm myself, my breathing becoming regular as I take in the fact that Selvia's not dead.

"Hey, Hey! You hearing me? C'mon, everything is fine." Luke tells me and I find myself nodding my head while sniffling. He places a kiss on my forehead, moving a bit away from me he picks up his briefcase in one hand while grasping hold of my hand in his other one, expecting me to lead the way. Once we reach the bedroom, Luke stops and turns me around by my shoulder and giving me a small smile.

"Do not panic when we go inside, okay? Harry's not in a state where he can take in all this sort of stuff, you hear me? " Luke asks me, the sterness in his voice making it obvious that he's not asking but ordering me to do as he's told me.

"Okay." I whisper and nod my head vigorously like a five year old whose just gotten a scolding from his mother.

With a pat on my shoulder,Luke turns around and opens the door slowly, the creaking of the wooden door doesn't bother Harry as he continue staring at the unconscious girl. I stay close behind Luke, afraid that Harry might attack on me out of anger.

"Harry." Luke's voice causes him to snap his head in our direction and I take a step behind Luke's figure to hide me from his gaze.

Harry stares at Luke for a good minute before standing up abruptly and taking a step forward towards him. "I didn't..no, I didn't mean to Luke." He says shaking his head in denial before taking two other steps towards the blond. "You know I didn't." He says again, his voice shaky as if he's about to cry.

I peek over Luke's shoulder, curious about wether he's really crying or not, only to be get caught by him. I hold my breath when I feel his eyes on me and quickly hide my face behind the blond boy's shoulder.

"Stella, why are you hiding behind him?" Harry questions, his voice laced with pure confusion as if he doesn't know my answer. Ofcourse I'm hiding because I saw him hitting a fragile girl so fucking hard that she became unconscious. "Baby, I didn't do it on purpose." Harry's voice cracks at the end of the sentence but I don't feel even an ounce of sympathy for him. He's a psycho who hurts girls on purpose and then acts like a victim.

"She's not hiding, Harry." Luke says taking a step towards his right so that he's no more acting as my shield and I'm exposed to Harry's evil gaze. I inhale sharply when I feel both of their eyes on me, expecting me to do or say something. Hesitantly I look at Harry and manage a small smile to take over my face. He smiles back at me widely and I try to suppress the strong urge to go towards him and slap him multiple times for all he has done. But I avert my gaze from him when Luke picks up the girl into his arms and places her limp body on the bed.

I watch closely as Luke checks her heart beat with his stethoscope before pulling a syringe from his case and stabbing it into Selvia's arm. I look away quickly at this, knowing that I'll have to puke if I continue staring.

"She'll be fine when she will wake up." Luke assures Harry, who is standing next to me fidgeting with his fingers. "I'm gonna call Niall now. He deserves to know what has happened." With that said Luke pulls out a shiny black I-phone whick by the looks of it seems new.

While he talks on the phone, I sit down on the bed next to Selvia's head and stare at her face. The tears find there way into my eyes the longer I look at her, realizing that I must've looked the same when Harry had knocked me out on several occasions. But what disturbs me the most is the fact that she got like this while trying to save me from Harry.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear someone yelling out profanities, the sound becoming louder and louder as if the person was nearing the bed. My assumptions prove right when I see an angry guy throwing the door of the bed room open and taking a look around the entire room. His eyes land on Selvia's body and a growl escape his mouth.

"Niall, mate calm down." I hear Luke's panicked voice from the doorway but Niall doesn't listen to him, instead he walk over to Harry and roughly grabs the collar of his shirt in both of his hands.

"How dare you, motherfucker!" He yells in Harry's face before his fist makes contact with Harry's jaw.

_________________________________________

YEAH HARRY, YOU DESERVE IT! LOL.

SO I UPDATED, YAAY.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

+85 VOTES AND +15 COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW AGAIN. :*