CHAPTER NINETY FIVE.

WATCH THE CURB'S TRAILER ON THE TOP. MY BABE @kadalia made it for mee♡♡♡♡

The grip on her wrist is ghostly and so moment Laura thinks that she's just imagining things. Shit like this only happens in cheesy romantic movies, not in real life. At least not in her pathetic, unlucky life.

But then another word sounds in her ears, no louder than before but loud enough for her to hear it.

"Please." A simple word has left Harry's mouth but it's enough to make Laura's heart race and her hands to slightly shake with nerves.

Slowly she turns back around and find Harry's eyes half open, lips parted as he stares up at her.

"Harry." She says his name in a whisper, sinking back on to the ground next to the bed and holding his hand in both of her own.

"I won't leave if you don't want me to, I won't." She tells him, already making a mental note to call her lawyer later and let him know that she doesn't want to go to Australia. It never was a good idea to begin with.

He doesn't says anything else, just stares at her for a little longer before closing his eyes again. But not even a minute later his body becomes tense and his eyes snap open.

Harry gulps loudly, his eyes darting around the room like he's searching for someone and then a gasp escapes his mouth.

"Harry?" Laura says with a frown when he starts shaking his head from side to side and his body starts to tremble.

"She's here again." Harry says in a whisper, his wide eyes looking up at the ceiling.

Laura follows his gaze but just like she had expected, Harry's staring at an empty spot.

"Harry, there's no one here except you and me." She tells him, tightly squeezing his hand to reassure him but Harry's are are still fixed at one spot. He doesn't respond to her words as if not able to hear them.

"I didn't hurt you, I swear." Harry suddenly cries out, snatching his hand out of Laura's grip and tugging on the chains that are keeping him down. His loudness causing Laura to move back in surprise, unsure of what to do when he's thrashing around in the bed. All she can do is watch him helplessly.

The door of the room flies open and hits the wall with a thud, causing Laura to snap her head back, she blinks away her tears and find Selvia standing in the doorway, next to her stands a concerned Louis.

Selvia takes a step inside and her gaze travels from Laura to Harry and then back. She opens her mouth to say something, but only a small sob escapes her lips. It's the only way she can request Laura to help him right now.

"Let go of me." Harry shouts and Laura's head snap back in his direction again.

She stands up on her legs and takes in a deep breath, preparing herself to help Harry through this. To help him get back to the real world.

"Harry, look at me." She says firmly, grabbing his face with both of her hands, to make him do as she's saying.

With a little struggle she finally succeeds in holding his head still. His wide eyes stare into hers, breaths coming out in short pants.

"No one's here. No one will hurt you when I'm here." She tells him calmly, nodding her head at him and trying to smile, to make Harry believe that everything is fine.

"You're fine. Everything is fine." She states calmly, making herself sound believable to Harry even though her words sound unbelievable to her own ears.

Slowly Harry's breathing pattern returns to normal and he stops struggling, his body going limp on the bed, his head would've been hung on one side if Laura hadn't been holding it up.