CHAPTER FIVE.

"Don't you think I deserve a treat for being so nice?" Harry asks me as if reading my mind.

I want to scoff and roll my eyes at his question. Does he think that he's been acting nice? All he's been doing is hitting me and sexually assaulting me, both of the things being against the law.

"You must," Harry's finger glides down my spine causing me to let out a shaky breath, ", give me a good proper kiss at least." His hand is on my hip now, as he lightly rubs it with his rough palms. My breathing is erratic just like the movement of his hand up and down my bare body. I try to move away from his touch but there's no escape. I'm held as a captive between Harry's toned body and his arms.

I watch Harry with a solemn expression as he leans towards my lips, I can feel his breath on my face, and as soon his lips lightly brush mine, I jump in his hold and then move my head to the side, not wanting to see his face and especially not wanting a kiss from him. I have a boyfriend and kissing Harry will mean that I cheated on him and I won't do that, I will never cheat on him. He's the one for me.

"Stella, look at me, babe." Harry's tone is serious and dark and it intimidates me to no end. Even though I don't want to look at him, I obey him anyway, knowing that not listening to his orders will only put me in danger.

"What's wrong, baby?" Harry asks me and for the first time, there isn't a hint of amusement in his tone, instead, it's concerned. He seems concerned.

"Aren't you happy that you're back with me?" Harry cups my cheek and the pad of his thumb runs over my bottom lip, tracing the outline.

I remain quiet, not saying anything. I don't know what to say. If I'll tell him that I'm not Stella and that I don't even know him, he will get angry and might hit me and if I tell him that I'm happy then he will surely try to take things to the next level and I'm not ready for that at all, I'm hardly handling what he's doing right now.

Harry's face holds a frown, a crease is present between his eyebrows and I can tell that he's getting with every passing moment due to the lack of response from me. A few seconds pass with the two of us staring silently into the eyes of each other and then Harry decides to make a move.

The hand which he once used to explore my back is now tangled in my wet hair, holding my head in place as he moves his face towards mine. I stare at him with wide eyes, knowing fully well that he will kiss me any moment now. Harry's lips are merely inched apart from mine when he takes in a sharp breath through his nose before finally colliding them with mine.

I feel the tears streaming down my face as his lips move against mine. At first, the movement of his lips is slow but soon it turns furious. He kisses me with such force that I feel my head spinning, nipping and sucking on my bottom, while I remain still, limp in his vice-like grip.

I don't want this. I don't want Harry. Josh, I want my Josh.

Just thinking about him causes my tears to come out faster and I let out a whimper against Harry's lips. Harry hums in response, probably thinking that I'm enjoying the feeling he's giving him. He ignores my tears, he ignores when my hands finally reach up to his bare shoulder to pull him away from me but he doesn't budge, h being a lot stronger than me. So I stop struggling, letting him please himself.

Harry's other hand comes to the front of my body, he cups my left breast, squeezing it, and then fondling with my nipple while he kisses me with the same force. His touch does nothing except making me feel like I'm in hellfire. It isn't pleasurable at all, probably the worst feeling ever.

I'm on the verge of passing out due to lack of oxygen reaching my lugs when Harry finally pulls away, giving both of us some space to breathe. He doesn't fully move away though, one of his hands is still entangled in my hair and the other feeling my curves as his lips trail down to my jaw, prepping a few kissing on it and slightly nipping at the skin.

"Just let me go." I finally utter the words with a shaky voice, not able to keep up with his lust-filled moves.

Harry's movement stops as soon as the words escape my mouth. He inhales sharply before his lips move away jaw, slowly,  his face appears in front of mine and his eyes trail over my entire figure before he finally looks up into my eyes. I take in a trembling breath when I see his bewildered face as if thinking about what I have just said.

"Please, please Harry," I beg for mercy, pleading the monster in front of me let me go to my old life back but instead of showing any sympathy, he chuckles and shakes his head.

"Let's get you dressed now." He tells me with a smile, finally untangling his hand from my hair before picking up the towel and the clothes he had brought for me.

He rubs the towel over my body, to dry any of the moisture left before handing me the peach lacy bra and the matching underwear to put on my body. Harry's eyes are fixed on me and I feel extremely uncomfortable as I put them on. Once I'm done, Harry gives me a pair of grey shorts to wear. Though they are very short for my liking, they fit me perfectly. They aren't loose or tight, just my size, and I can't help but think who's the owner of them.

Harry puts a t-shirt over my head and I'm quick to put my arms through it and pulling it down, finally feeling content now that my body is clothed, hidden from the devil's eyes.

"C'mon now, we have an hour to feed ourselves before Luke arrives," Harry says casually as if I know who this Luke guy is.

My ears perk up at the mention of the guy's name. I feel a small ray of hope filling me, hoping that this man, whoever he is, will help me escape from this hell hole. Tears appear in my eyes at the thought of seeing and friends and family again and I find myself waiting anxiously for the person who might be God's angel, sent to save me.

I smile as I think about it, willingly letting Harry grab my hand and drag me wherever I want to. It's not like I'll have to deal with him forever.

____________________________________________________________________________

OKAY HERE IS THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

IF I GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE, I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY.

BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU ALL VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU ALL.