CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.

Within no time Harry has gotten up from the bed, his breathing heavy as he stares at the confuse boy standing near the entrance of the room.

"How fucking dare you?" Harry yells, taking a hold of Luke's collar and slamming his body against the door roughly.

Luke's eyes clamp shut in pain when his head makes contact with the wooden door. His nose scrunchs and a hiss escape his mouth making me feel guilty for putting such a blame on him but I know It's too late to take it back, Harry is way too angry and if I'll try to tell him the truth, his anger will only heighten and it will be a danger for me.

"I swear I didn't do it, Harry. You know me, man." Luke says, trying to sound bold and confident but the facial expressions he's wearing are enough for anyone to realize that he's extremely scared. Harry shakes his words at his words and a groan escapes his mouth, his hands putting more force on Luke's body causing him to press further into the door.

"So you mean she's lying!" Harry booms, grabbing Luke's jaw forcefully with one hand while the other one fists the collar of Luke's shirt. " I knew it, you had it planned from the very beginning. That's why you knocked me out in the first place, yeah? So that you could do whatever the fuck you wanted with my girl" Harry shouts, letting go of his jaw only to punch it seconds later.

I cover my mouth at Harry's action, holding in the gasp that was about to escape my mouth. Another punch is thrown on Luke's already bruised jaw and I stir in my place, wanting to stop Harry from hitting the boy any further. I know for sure that Luke will never hit Harry back while on the other hand, Harry is way too angry and for as much as I know about him, he won't hesitate to beat Luke to death. The image of Luke's cold, lifeless body lying on the floor swims in front of my eyes making my shiver to run through my entire body. Sure, I want Luke out of this house, knowing too damn well that I can't escape if he'll be here but I don't want him beaten to pulp, I'm not that inhumane.

My focus returns to the two boys in front of me when I hear a grunt escape Luke's mouth. My eyes become wide when I see his face full of blood, his hands finally coming in front of it, trying to block Harry's vicious punches but Harry doesn't stop, throwing another punch, this time on Luke's gut, while he mutters profanities at him and tells him how much of a big mistake it was to touch his girl. Only if I really was his girl and Luke had touched me.

I finally decide to intervene, pushing myself up from the bed and standing up, I take in a deep breath and open my mouth to speak. " Harry, don't kill him." I say, making sure to sound myself weak and keeping up my act.

Harry makes no attempt to stop though, not untill Luke himself grabs his fist that was about to make contact with his face. I'm amazed when Luke doesn't let go of Harry's fist when he attempts to break it free from is hold.

"Fucking bastard." Harry yells, grunting as he tries to free his hand.

"I didn't do anything, you of all the people should know that, Harry." Luke says loud and clear as he pushes Harry away and let's go of his wrist, who immediately lunges towards Luke again. Luke ducks Harry fist this time and gets out of the space between Harry and the door.

"It was all a lie." Luke continues, his eyes flicker to me and I instantly look down, not able to meet his eyes after accusing him for something he never did. "I'm leaving, call me if you need me." With that he sweeps the blood on his mouth with his shirt's fabric and leaves the room, not sparing me or Harry another glance.

_______________________________________________________________

HEY, ALL. I DECIDED TO UPDATE AGAINN. :D

IT'S SHORT, YES.

IT'S BORING, YES.

BUT THE DRAMA IS ABOUT TO START SO VOTE. COMMENT AND WAIT.

AND THANK YOU A LOT FOR YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THE PREVIOUS CHAP.