CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

I don't know where is Harry leading us, all I know is that his lips are working feverishly against my own, sucking and biting my bottom lip all at once, like he's been hungry for ages. The force of his soft lips, the speed at which he's moving them with mine in sync and the way his tongue's exploring my mouth, I feel like I've been set on fire. Fire which is spreading through my entire body and making me unware of anything else around us.

It's when I feel something soft beneath me and Harry break away from the kiss that I notice my surroundings. It's not the room I've been staying in for as long as I've been here, in Harry's house. This room is different, its way too bigger, big enough that an entire family can live here with feeling conjusted at all. Three of the wall are bright green in color with different pictures and paintings hanging on them while One of the wall is made of pure glass, providing you the view of the world outside.

The world outside. The world outside Harry's mansion! The thought strucks me hard and I realize sshat what I'm doing is wrong. But before I can sat another word or try to get away from Harry, he's on top of me, pinning my body on the mattress with his legs on either side of me. His breaths comes out as heavy pants like he's been running a marathon and his green eyes have a unique glint in them as he stares at my face without blinking even once. One of his comes up to face and I instantly close my eyes in fear being slapped but instead of feeling the throbbing pain of the hard blow, I feel his fingers running up and down my cheek, the touch almost ghostly, making my skin tickle.

Harry continues running his fingers on my cheeks, going down to my neck every often and grazing my collar bone while I just lie underneath him with my eyes tightly shut, loving the soft touch after being manhandled for almost a month.

"Baby?" Harry whispers in a hushed tone as if he's afraid that someone might hear him even though there is no one here with us.

"Baby?" Harry says again when I don't reply the first time, too busy feeling his light touch. This time I hum in reply, letting him know that I'm listening so that he can tell me whatever he's thinking.

"I love you." He says, pressing his forehead against my own and pecking my lips. His words knock the breath out of my lungs and my eyes almost instantly snap open, body tensing when Harry's lips kiss my nose. But It's not really the touch that disturbs me, for the first time I don't find his touch disturbing, instead It's the sincerity his voice holds, that disturbs me. My heart clench and I feel almost bad for the boy above me, trying to win me over by showing me affection and even though I know that any girl in the world would do anything to have someone this sincere in their life, I know this is wrong. I know that these words are not for me.

These words are for Stella. The girl Harry loves so damn much. I can't help but feel a bit angry knowing that the bitch left Harry. Why would she leave him when he loved her so deeply? I don't know when I'll get to know the answer to that.

I suck in a sharp breath when I feel Harry's tongue against the sensitive skin of my neck.

"Harry, you need to stop. Please." My voice is soft and a bit shaky since I like I'm on verge of tears, I feel bad for him. I feel pity for the poor unstable boy.

"Not again." Harry mumbles in my neck shaking his head vigorously, " Please, Stella. Don't push me away, baby." Pity. That's what I feel when I hear his desperate voice.

I don't know how I have this change of heart all of the sudden but I can't help it. Brining my hand up, I tangle it in his soft curls and scratch his scalp gently, hoping that I won't anger him. A sigh escapes Harry's lips letting me know that my plan is working. Slowly I bring my other arm up and start rubbing his back soothingly.

"Please, Harry." I say, closing my eyes shut and taking in a deep breath before continuing, ", I know you love her, I know. But I'm..not her. I'm not Stella, Harry. And I can help you find her, I promise she'll come back. But this is wrong H-"

I'm not able to finish my sentence when I feel Harry's body shaking on top of me, his breath heavy again and his body tensing. My eyes widen in fear, knowing fully what will happen now but I continue scratching his scalp and rubbing his back, hoping that it might calm the boy down. My hopes get crushed when Harry let's out an animalistic shout against my neck before getting off of me all at once.

"Stop lying to me." He shouts, grabbing a fist full of my hair and making me sit up on the bed. "Stop saying that you're someone else, stop pushing me away, stop hurting me!" He yells at me, emphasizing on every word by tightening his grip even more, making my scalp throb at the immense force.

"You have to trust me, Harry. I don't wanna..hurt you." I say my sentence ending up in a gasp when he slaps my cheek. The blow so hard that I feel the taste of blood in my mouth. I don't start crying or shouting though, knowing that I brought it on myself willing. Opening my eyes, I look at his face. His jaw is clenched, his nostrils flaring, eye brows furrowed and his green eyes no longer holding the glint I found so fascinating instead I see anger and pain in them.

"I don't need help. You're already here, I've already found you." He hisses and let's go of my hair, dropping my head back on to the bed. He steps on the bed and before I can even process he's on top of me, both his hands finding their way to my neck as he chokes me. The feeling no foreign to me since he had choked me before as well.

"Tell me you love me." He snarls, smiling at me widely as if its normal to ask some one to say that they love you when you're choking you. My mouth opens to let the words out but I can't find my voice, his grip on my neck is so hard that all I can do is squeak, tears leaking from my eyes and my legs thrashing in a attempt to somehow get out of this terrible situation.

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!" Harry shouts loudly, putting more pressure on my neck. I feel my eyes dropping from the lack of oxygen in my lungs. I try to keep open my heavy eye lids and see the tears trailing down Harry's cheeks.

"Harry?" I hear a small familiar voice speak from somewhere behind me but I'm too weak to see who it is. "Oh god, what are you doing to her? Get off of her." The voice shrieks and I feel Harry's grip loosen enough for me to take in a deep breath before I hear him shout and his grip tighten again.

"No. Harry no." The voice yells and then I see who it is. Selvia. She's pulling on Harry's hair forcefully, trying to move him away from me. And within a snap of a finger, I feel the weight on top my body and the hands gripping my neck vanish. I breathe sharply, taking in as oxygen possible while I gingerly touch my neck. I close my eyes feeling at ease while still breathing heavy.

"Harry, No.." Selvia's scream causes me to snap my eyes open, but before I can do or say something Harry forcefully punch the girl's nose and she hit the floor with a loud thud, her eyes closing and opening slowly. I stare at the girl with horrified expressions and It's when her eyes finally clamp shut that let out a deafening scream of terror.