CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN

Let the picture on top fuck your mind hehe

Her small, petite body shakes with sobs as she sits there on the floor, arms wrapped tightly around her knees making her look like a frightened little girl. Her eyes are blurry with tears and every passing minute makes it even more harder for her to get up and leave.

It pains her to think how easy it was for Harry to utter those words, to tell her to leave. After everything she went through, after losing everything she had this is how it all ends. It seemed too cruel and harsh to be real.

She closes her eyes for a moment and all the memories of the past few weeks cross her mind. Harry's twinkling eyes everytime he saw her, his big, goofy smile after he made some sexual comment, his kisses while they sat on the couch at night to watch some movie, his gentle touches, his loving words, all the things hoard her mind at the same time and she feels like screaming.

She wants to scream at God and ask him why he made her life so fucking difficult and why wasn't she allowed to love and be happy with someone she wanted in the first place. Why did Josh had to betray her anyway? Why didn't He let her have a happy ending like all those Disney movies she's watched?

Then she chuckles bitterly, thinking that she's not a fucking princess. Neither is this world hers or Harry's kingdom.

Another minute or so passes and then finally she decides that it's about time for her to leave. Leave the place she never wanted to be once.

It's ironic how a house she once wanted to escape from so badly is now the house where she wants to live for the rest of her life. The guy she despised more than anything else is the one she wants in her future. But that's just how humans are. They are fucked up.

She glances at the room one last time, eyes lingering on the unmade bed where Harry had made love to her the first time. Yes, she likes to think it was love making because that's what it was for her. She thinks of what Harry now thinks of their passionate night, probably a fucked up mistake. The thought tugs at her heart and more tears threaten to fall from her eyes but she shakes her head and breathe in shakily.

Learn to let go. It's time to let go. She tells herself, remembering the advice her mother always gave her

The key to happiness is letting go, you need to learn to let go, sweet heart. She always used to tell Laura.

People come and go in you life and Laura decides that as soon as she will leave Harry's house, he will cease to exist for her. He will become a mere stranger, just like he was before he kidnapped her and made her fall for him along the way.

She takes nothing with her when she steps out of the room, nothing except the phone and all the memories of her and Harry together. Good and bad both.

Laura walks at fast pace, keeping the sad thoughts out of her mind and forcing herself to believe that this is the right thing to do. To leave Harry. The person who was never meant to be hers from the start.

Her pace falters though when she enters the living room and sees his tense back. One of his hand is harshly tugging at those beautiful curls of his and for a moment Laura feels like scolding him for that. She stops herself though, knowing that she has no right to order him anymore. The harsh truth makes her heart clench but she decides to be stronger for once.

Her dad had always wanted a very strong daughter and for once, Laura wants to make her father proud.

Breathing in deeply she walks in his direction, standing a few feet away from her tall figure, still facing his back. He notices my presence though because he looks over his shoulder once before looking ahead of him again.