CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

"You'll do anything for me, Harry?" I question him softly, fully knowing that he won't like what I am just going to ask him to do.

Harry tightened his arms around me and I shut my eyes at the uncomfortable feeling, remaining silent and waiting for him to answer my question.

"Yes, of course," Harry mumbled into my neck and sniffles.

"Are you sure?" I test him again causing Harry to chuckle lightly before he places a light kiss on my neck causing me to squirm in discomfort.

"When have I ever said no to you?" He says, pulling away from me and bringing his face in front of mine. A smile is tugging on his lips as he stares and me, waiting for my response.

When has he ever said no to me? Hell, when has ever said yes to me? The thought makes me want to scoff and slap his face but I restraint myself from doing it thinking that he might comply with my request since he's in the good mood.

"C'mon! Tell me what do you want." Harry all but whine, trying to grab my hand but I pull away quickly and bring it into my lap.

I'm fully aware that my words will ignite his anger but I have to take a chance.

"I. I want you to let me go." I whisper looking down at the bedsheet as tears involuntarily make their way into my eyes.

I don't know why I'm crying. I don't know whether It's because I desperately want Harry to set me free or I'm afraid of how Harry will react to my words.

The eerie silence in the room makes me scared, Harry hasn't said anything yet and neither has he lashed out like I had expected but his breathing is heavy, so heavy that I can hear it without even trying.

"You want to leave me," Harry says, his voice extremely calm and that's what scares me the most at the moment.

"You want to leave me!" Harry yells so loud that I cover my ears and tightly shut my eyes.

I know what will come next. I know he's going to beat me again.

"Please don't hurt me." I whimper when Harry forcefully grabs my chin so that I'm looking at him. Once I look into his eyes I feel like my whole body is shaking with fear at the anger they hold. All of it caused by just one sentence of mine.

"Why?" Harry shouts in my face and I close my eyes again, wishing that when I open them Harry won't be there. "Why do you want to leave me, Stella?" Harry yells, adding pressure on my jaw with every single word he says.

I feel like screaming when his grip becomes extremely painful, his fingers dig in my flesh so much that I feel my teeth cutting the inside of my mouth. I bring my hands up and claw at his, trying to remove his hands but Harry easily overpowers me, his fingers don't move at the slightest at my defense.

"Answer me." He orders in his same loud tone and I feel like my ears will lose their hearing sense soon.

I try to answer but I can't. His hand is gripping my jaw so tightly that I can't even open my mouth and he expects me to respond to him. Crazy motherfucker.

"You're so pathetic. I love you so much and you act like you don't even know me!" Harry yells but his voice is trembling to make to think that he's crying. I open my eyes slightly to see if I'm right and to my surprise I'm right.

Harry shakes his head whispering something under his breath while tears stream down his face. Finally, Harry roughly removes his hand from my face and my back hits the mattress at the force. I hiss a little as I feel the slight pain in my back at my sudden movement but the burning I feel on my face is nothing compared to it.

Harry's eyes narrow as he stares at me with teary eyes before he looks away and shakes his head before bringing his hands to his hair and mumbling something under his breath and I feel somewhat glad that Harry's attention is not on me anymore.

I stare at him while he continues rocking his body back and forth while tugging at his hair viciously and I open my mouth to tell him to stop but on queue Harry's head snaps back in my direction.

"Why? Why do you want to leave me, Stella?" Harry asks me, wiping the tears with the back of his hand.

"Because I don't know who you are,          I'm not Stella." I blurt out without thinking.

Harry starts shouting as soon as I say that and stands up from the bed.

"Lie. You keep fucking lying. You want to drive me crazy don't you?" Harry yells throwing the bedside lamp on the ground.

I want to tell him that I'm not trying to drive him crazy, I want to tell him that he already is crazy but instead, I remain silent like a coward I am trying to come up with something that'll make him believe that I'm not Stella. Hell, I don't even know who she is.

"Why aren't you fucking answering?" Harry says coming back to the bed he grabs my hair and pulls at them forcefully causing me to sit up. "Answer me."

"I.     I can help you find her." I say, gasping in pain as I try to get out of his deadly grip.

"Help me find who?" Harry growls, pulling on my hair even more viciously.

"Oh my god," I whisper, tears spilling out of my eyes as I try to get over the pain in my scalp. "S-Stella, i. I can help you find her." I say, hoping that it'll help somehow but Harry becomes even angrier.

"You'll help me find her?" He laughs and shakes his head at me. "You are here. Do you want me to prove it? He hisses waiting for an answer but all I can do is let out a little whimper at his violent behavior.

"Just..you just wait here, I'll give you the proof," Harry says almost to himself as he gets off of me and storms out of the room.

I remain motionless for some time before I start crying sobbing loudly.

All this is a routine, I wake up, Luke leaves the house, Harry says or tries something on me then he becomes angry and acts like a crazy, violent man and beats me until I pass out but why? Why do I have to go through all this?

The sound of footsteps snap me out of my thought and I stare at the door with wide eyes knowing that Harry will enter the room any minute and god knows what he's going to bring with him.

The thought makes me shudder and I try to stand up,  with a little struggle and pain I can stand on my feet. Placing a hand over my back I make my way towards the door as fast as possible in my vulnerable condition. As soon as I reach the door, I slam it shut before locking the door hoping that it'll help me escape from Harry's torture.

Not even a minute has passed when Harry starts pounding on the door.

"Stella?" Harry calls out from me, viciously pounding on the door.

"Open the door." He yells and I step away from the door in fear.

"Listen to me, I'm going to count to three and If you don't open the door, I'll break it.1," Harry warns me and I take another step back.

"2." Harry counts and I look around the room, trying to find something that I can use for my defense.

"3," Harry yells, and then a crashing noise sound in my ear, covering my ears I fall onto my knees, forgetting about the pain in my back trying to make myself ready for the pain that Harry is about to inflict.

__________________________________________________________________

THIS CHAPTER,        GOD IT TOOK SO MUCH TIME!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU ALL.

P.S I'LL ANNOUNCE THE NAMES OF THE ACCOUNTS WHOSE NAMES WILL BE THE PART OF MY STORY IN NEXT CHAPTER.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT. ;)