BONUS CHAPTER: PART FIVE.

Tap that star like it's Harry's ass.

The sound of chit chatting around me wakes me up from my peaceful slumber. Groggily, I sit up and look over at the door where Selvia stands with an unknown woman, both of them are engaged in a heated conversation about something, not noticing my presence.

I rub my eyes tiredly and decide to get back to sleep when Selvia's head snaps in my direction and a loud gasp escapes her lips. In confusion, I sit up more attentively, wondering what's wrong.

"Oh, God!" Selvia exclaims, placing a hand on her chest as she walks towards me. Her face twists into a frown and she gives me a look full of disappointed. "Laura, are you kidding me? You're still in bed?"

My lips part in confusion wondering why it's a surprise for her to see me in the bed early in the morning before the realization of how important this day is dawns on me.

With wide eyes, I throw off the comforter and quickly shuffle to get out of bed.

"Are you kidding me? You forgot today is your wedding?" Selvia scolds me, crossing her arms over her chest as she watches me hurrying towards the washroom to take a shower.

"I was up till late last night, I don't know I was very tired." I exclaim, grabbing my bath robe, I enter the washroom, almost slipping on the floor in the midst of taking off my pyjamas. "Shit, God!"

"Being tired doesn't mean you forget about he most important day of your life! Now, you do not have long, lady. Get out of there in ten minutes, there's so much to do!" I hear Selvia yell from outside the door and I nod to myself. 

Ten minutes. I mumble to myself as I lather my body with scented gel, thanking God that I had gotten my body waxed yesterday. 

"Hey! Have you checked on Sarah, Selv?" I shout over the running water, quickly washing away the suds before grabbing the bottle of shampoo and squeezing a generous amount onto my palm.

"Yes, she's with Louis. Nothing for you to worry about." Selvia tells me and a smile takes over my lips at the mention of Louis' name, happy that he was able to make it to my wedding.

Last time we talked on phone, our call  had ended with yelling from both sides. Louis yelling at me for not telling him about the wedding earlier and me telling him that the plan to get married early was very sudden. 

When I get out of the bathroom, the first thing I notice is the gorgeous white dress in Selvia's hands.

"This is so perfect." Selvia exclaims as I walk closer to her, eyes still on my beautiful dress.

My hand shakes as I touch the delicate fibre, biting my lip I look over a Selvia whose smiling widely. My bottom lip wobbles a little and tears blur my vision as I continue staring at my dress. 

"I...I thought they won't be able to get it done in four days." My voice comes out choked and I gulp loudly, a small smile appearing on my lips at the thought of wearing the gorgeous dress. "I think I'm in love with it."

"So am I, babe." Selvia mutters lowly, grabbing my hand, she gives it a tight squeeze and I nod my head at her, a small breathless laugh escaping my mouth.

Then our emotional episode ends and Selvia rather drags me towards the dressing table. The woman who had came into my room along with Selvia, gets started to dry my hair with the blow drier.