CHAPTER NINETY TWO

Thank you  @Writorstyles for this cover 💕💕💕mention a user

The colour seems to drain from Harry's face at the newly found information, his brain still trying to take it all in. Seliva's words echo through his mind over and over again, making him want to scream and shout but for some reason unknown to him, he finds it hard to even open his mouth.

Harry expects his eyes to water, for his body to shake, for his mouth to release involuntary sobs but nothing like that happens. It's like his body has become immune to this type of mental trauma. It's just his heart that seems to ache and cry now and Harry realizes that it's the hardest possible way of grieving, when you want to let it all out but you can not.

With whatever little strength he has got left, Harry stands up from his place , his gaze leaves Selvia's now tear stained face and instead he looks at the wall in front of him. Closing his eyes momentarily, Harry let's out a shaky breath from his mouth and shakes his head.

"Harry." He hears Selvia whisper, too tired to pay attention.

All of the sudden, his eyes and body has become heavy and he's finding it hard to even keep his head straight. All he wants now is to sleep, for eternity if possible.

He takes a few uncertain steps before his hands fly up to grab his head and and an ear piercing scream laced with nothing but pain leaves his mouth. His body starts to tremble and before he knows it, his knees hit the wooden floor with a loud thump.

Harry's stomach churns and he presses his mouth in a thin line to prevent himself from vomiting, bile however rises in his throat and very soon he's emptying his stomach contents, his throat burning with unpleasant feeling.

He feels a hand on his back, slowly moving up and down, there's a voice that is calling out for him but it's far far away.

Bringing up his shaking arm, Harry roughly wipes his mouth before slowly looking up at the person trying to soothe him.

The face he sees however, is the one he expected to see the least. He stares at her face for a couple of seconds before clamping his eyes shut in an attempt to erase her face from his memory.

"Are you alright, Harry?" He hears a voice and his eyes flutter open, expecting to see Selvia's face but instead it's Stella's again and it causes him to cower back from her touch.

Selvia stares at Harry with eyes wide and mouth parted in surprise, she eyes him as he continues to scoot away from her, shaking his head vigorously while his gaze remains fixed on her face.

"No, go away." Harry says lowly, gulping the lump in his throat and blinking rapidly to prevent the tears to form. He's too tired of being told that Stella is dead and then seeing her, in a dream or as a hallucination. He decides that he's too weak to bear this pain and distress.

Selvia stands up on her feet and cautiously takes a step forward but pauses immediately when Harry pushes himself away, "Don't come near me." His voice is rough and weak, his words coming out more like a plea.

Niall is there in an instant and without wasting another minute, he calls for a doctor, realizing that Harry's suffering from nervous break down.

No one says anything when Harry just lies there on the floor, his whole body trembling as he clamps his eyes shut to calm himself, not really understanding what's happening to him.

Memories flood his mind, happy and sad all at once and Harry can't help but sob helplessly, so desperately wanting it all to go away. And not so later it does slowly starts to go away and instead he's surrounded by the peaceful darkness.