Kaminari Denki×Male!Reader: Smooch the negativity away

"You're supposed to be finishing your homework, not staring at me Kami." You say and keep writing something on the notebook, your eyes never leaving the page.

     You feel the bed shake from where Kaminari is now groaning and hiding his head on the pillows. "How do you do that?! You're not even looking at me! And I am planning on finishing it, but can't I stare at my boyfriend for a few seconds?"

     "Kami, baby, you have been staring at me for the past forty minutes. I already finished two of the assignments the teachers left for us, you should do them too."

     Kaminari covers his face with the pillow he's holding on his hands and screams into it.

     You turn around to face him and poke the back of his head with a pencil a few times. "Think about it, the quicker you finish them the more time we can hang out without being bothered by it. You'll have me all to yourself."

     He perks up a little and slowly peeks an eye out from behind the pillow, uncovering half of his face. "Hmm I'll think about it, but dumb people like me are kinda slow with this stuff just so you know."

     Your eyes widen and you shake your head in disapproval, clicking your tongue and waving a hand in the air. "Ok no, nope. I'm going to have to stop you right there. Baby, you're not dumb. Maybe you believe that you used to be but you've changed, you've become a better and way different man than who you were two years ago. Smarter, quicker, stronger, more powerful. We've been through a lot in this past two years and I've seen you grow so much. I am so proud of who you've become. Yeah, Bakugou used to be an asshole, but I can't believe his words stayed with you for this long, baby, but I can guarantee you that my boyfriend is really smart."

     "Hmm I don't know, this boyfriend of yours sounds pretty charming and smart, ain't he?" Kaminari sits on the bed again, looking down at you. Head resting on your arm as your eyes scanned his face furthermore.

     "He is, and he's also really handsome, and pretty, plus his hair is super soft, if you get the opportunity to you should touch it someday." Smirks grow on both of your faces the further you complimented Kaminari and played along to his game, "Don't tell him I told you this, but his eyes are so mesmerizing to me, I'm entranced by them every single time our eyes lock. His hands are soft and gentle, not as I thought they might be but I like that, and his scars make him look really hot too if you ask me."

     Kaminari bursts out laughing at your last comment. "Well, he does sound really interesting, seems like he treats you right. I bet his hands fit perfectly with yours," He says and intertwines your fingers with his, "And his lips probably look hella kissable too, but I'm just making assumptions at this point." When he finishes speaking he keeps leaning closer to you with every passing second, your eyes running over his darkening cheeks.

     You squeeze his hand a little and he stops short. Your eyebrows furrowing at why he stopped a mere hair away from your already puckered lips, ready to give him a kiss.

     With raised eyebrows you stare at his face and notice how red he had turned, immediately your heart filling and stomach fluttering.

     "Aawww baby, are you embarrassed? Here let me kiss the blush away." You push the notebooks and pencils off the bed to claim your spot in front of Kaminari. Your hands held his in comfort and you brought them up to your mouth, pressing your lips to each and every knuckle, repeating the motion over his fingertips, and finally placing a kiss on the center of his palm. "You are so cute."

     "Why'd you do that?" He asks looking down at your linked hands.

     You kissed his hands again and shrugged, "Am I not allowed to show you some love every once in a while? Sometimes I feel like you think this relationship is very one-sided and I want to make sure you know how much I love you, and that I care about you a lot. You are very important to me in many ways and I truly think you should know how special you are, not only for me, but for all of our friends, they all care about you too. And Ashido would kick your ass if she heard you call yourself dumb."

     "Well that is true haha. . . thanks. For everything you've done for me. Comforting, reassuring me, and hugging the sad away when I feel tormented." He fiddles with your fingers, the gentle touches felt like small whispers of love being soaked right through your skin and fueling your heart even further.

     "You don't have to thank me for anything. This is not a job or an obligation to me, I will love you with every ounce of my body until my dying days. If in the near future I somehow stop loving you for some reason please smack some sense into me. And I will hug the sad away as many times as you need to baby." You wrap your arms around his shoulders and pull him close to hug him tighter and plant a few smooches on his still red cheeks. "I hope those idiot negative thoughts are gone by now or I'll have to keep smooching you."

     Kaminari does a little jump and gives you a side look. "Oh no, I think a bad thought just popped up." He melts into your body and smiles peacefully, "Smooch me a little more and maybe it will go away, please."

     You feign innocence and keep kissing his face. "No problem with me. I'll show them who's boss."

     Kaminari laughs loudly at the tickling feeling of your lips on his jaw. The atmosphere was so peaceful and filled with love, nothing could ever ruin what they had built on that little dorm room one winter day.

Happy New Year!!!
It's been so looooong and I am, in fact, alive. I had a maddening itch to write something and found this in my drafts! It was basically written already so I gave it a once-over, added a few things here and there and voila. I have been planning a Haikyuu oneshot book so my attention has definitely been drifting a little but I'm still working on the requests and other ideas that come up with time.
Hope you guys enjoy this pretty short oneshot and have a wonderful year that doesn't kick our asses!!!!!