🎉Eijirou Kirishima×Fem!Reader: New Year's Eve

Just wanted to clarify something real quick, they are here probably 2nd years and I don't know if drinking is legal but here I like to think that someone wanted to have some fun and spiked the drinks. Also, Midoriya has 0 alcohol tolerance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima walks out of the elevator and the loud booming of the blaring music hits him immediately, the bodies of his classmates and friends dancing along with the beat.

He looks down at his outfit and fixes his tie a little, his eyes scan over the crowd looking for a certain someone. His red irises falling upon your figure standing behind the kitchen's counter conversing with some of the girls and boys of your class, your (f/c) dress adorning your features beautifully. He takes a deep breath and walks over to you, being stopped several times by other classmates and friends of him, finally he makes it to the kitchen, standing right behind you he taps your shoulder lightly, turning around you smile up at him.

"Kirishima, hi! You look really good in that outfit!" You speak over the blaring music, he smiles and points at you, "Thank you, uhm... you look really beautiful in your dress, (L/n)" Your smile widens even more at the red-head's compliment. "Thank you, Kirishima. Want something to drink? Eat?" "Nothing that bothers you, it wouldn't be manly of me to occupy you." You brush him off waving your hands in front of your face. "No big deal, I insist, besides, I was busy all day making these snacks for everybody and I want to help. Now, what would you like for me to serve you?" Kirishima rubs the back of his neck and look around to see all the snacks you had prepared for the class. There were so many snacks he didn't knew what to try first, he walks over to some bowls full of fruits from where he snatched a couple of strawberries popping one into his mouth.

You chuckle at him and take a couple of steps back, "If you need anything just let me know, I'll be riiiight.... there." You point to the bigger couch now situated on a corner of the common room. You wave at him and walk over to your friends, sitting with them and chatting along to their conversation.

Kirishima's smile falters. 'Good job Eijirou.... that wasn't part of the plan.' He thought.

He runs a hand through his spiky red locks and sighs. "Are you okay man?" He raises his hand at the feeling of a hand on his shoulder, yellow hair infiltrating his vision. "I don't think so, I was supposed to get the guts to go tell (L/n) how I feel about her and luckily..... get... a kiss from her."

"We need the whole squad here for this, let me go get Ashido." And with that Kaminari left to go look for his best friends. He lets out a breath of frustration and turns around to grab more strawberries to stuff himself with.

Seconds later Kaminari comes running inside the kitchen pulling Ashido, Sero and Bakugou by the wrists, he lets go of them and takes a couple of breaths. "Here they are! Okay, guys we need to help Kirishima here get (Y-" Kirishima covers Kaminari's mouth with his palm and looks over in your direction. "Kaminari, not here... I don't want her to hear this." Ashido's dark eyes widen and a grin spreads across her face. "Boys! Lets take this conversation somewhere more quiet. Kami we're going to your room." "Eh? Why mine?" "Because your room is on the third floor is the closest. Now stop whining let's go."

. . . .

Kirishima is sitting on Kaminari's bed while Sero, Ashido and Kaminari stand in front of him. "Shitty hair, is this about your damn plan on conquering (L/n)'s heart?" "Bakugou?! You already knew?" The three friends say at the same time, they look back and forth in between Kirishima and Bakugou, the red-head scratching the back of his neck in guilt and the ash blonde staring at them uninterested.

"Of course I knew, shitty hair always tells me everything and anything about that girl, there is probably nothing I don't know about that girl. But he never listens to me about my advice so I just listen instead of talking, tch."