Eijirou Kirishima 💗

Lol I've been a little bit busy but I wanted to write something for the baby so uhm, here are some things reader and Kirishima would do on his birthday. UwU

If his birthday was on a weekend:

  Kirishima is a very affectionate person so, he loves hugs. He wakes up really early to knocking on his door and there you are, with a really cute shark plushie in your arms and a sleepy face. He lets you in and you guys cuddle back to sleep.

  He wakes up to soft kisses being pressed all over his face, giggling he finally opens his eyes to see the smile of his lover, closing his eyes again he pouts his lips demanding a morning kiss. Kirishima hears you laugh and then a pair of lips peck his lightly and quickly. He whines lowly, cracks one eye open and cups your cheeks with his hands, he leans forward and pecks your lips a couple of times more.

  "Good morning to you too." You giggle and poke your tongue out at him, "Happy birthday, you doofus."

  "Damn. . . I have the greatest partner on this world. Thank you." He rubs his hand up and down your back while staring deep into your eyes. "I wouldn't mind waking up to this every day." He captures his bottom lip in between his teeth.

  You get off of him and sit on the bed, pointing at the shark plushie sitting peacefully on his nightstand. "What are you going to name him?"

  Kirishima grabs it and holds the plushie in front of his face, furowing his brows and narrowing his eyes slightly. "How about. . . . Mr.Chompers?"

  A loud laugh escapes your mouth as you cover it quickly, "What?!" He raises one eyebrow in your direction mouth agape. "I'm sorry, I just- how'd you'd come up with that name? It's so cute!"

  He sighs in relief, "For a moment I thought you hated it, haha."

  "Well, you know I'm broke and that's pretty much what I could afford that I knew for sure you'd like- no, love. And he already has a name, a cute one."

  "How about. . ." He leans close to your face, ". . breakfast? I'm starving."

  You laugh and push his face away, he throws himself back dramatically and pretends to be hurt. "Change out of your pajamas then, I'll wait in the common room for you." You kiss his cheek and walk out of the room waving goodbye at him with your hand.

  Ten minutes later the elevator dings and Kirishima walks out of it, his eyes scan the couches of the common room to see no sign of his partner. Kaminari walks out of the kitchen and jogs up to him.

  "Happy birthday, dude!" He (bro)hugs Kirishima and pats him on the back. "Oh, if you're looking for (L/n), they're on the kitchen with Tsuyu and Sero."

  "Thanks, dude." Kirishima walks into the kitchen to see his partner quickly making breakfast and chatting with their classmates about whatever they were talking.

  He hugs you from behind and you yelp, elbowing him on the ribs, he groans out in pain and lets go of your waist. "You are ruining the little surprises I can give you."

  "Haha sorry, sorry. Is that meat?" His eyes sparkle and his mouth salivates.

  "Yes, now, stop ruining my surprises. The plushie wasn't the only surprise I had under my sleeve so." You pull one paper out of thin air to reveal two movie tickets.

  "I envy your quirk. Ohhh dude! That's the movie I wanted to watch right?"

  "Yep, I saw the trailer and it looks pretty dope but, you'll have to wait a couple more hours. And it's not that much, this is basically brunch, look at the time." You point to the clock hanging on the kitchen wall, his eyes widen a little.

  "Ok ok ok, I'll wait."

[A few minutes later]

  "Dudes!" You whisper-yell at those in the common room, "How're things coming along?"

  "They're great, while you two are at the movie we'll finish preparing the things, thanks for using your quirk to cover the decorations." Said Mina.

  "No problem, it's light quirk usage so it's not that tiring. Ok, thanks. We will be back in 2 hours. I trust in you guys! Bye! See you later." You wave goodbye at them and turn off your quirk,  running outside you clamp Kirishima's hand in yours and smile at him.

  "You seem more excited than me, pretty suspicious."

  "Whaaaat, pffft. No way, just happy for you."

  And with that you two leave for the movie as your classmates finish decorating and preparing the surprise party for Kirishima.

[Two and a half hours later]

(Y/n): you guys ready? We're almost there.

Pikachu: yeah, just have to actually hide and turn off the lights. Could you put an effect on the dorms to make it look normal on the outside while we finish hiding?

(Y/n): yeah, don't worry

  "How have you enjoyed this day so far?" You swing your hands back and forth as you await his answer.

  "Hmmm, really nice. My moms called, I have Mr.Chompers now, we just saw a great movie, everything was really nice."

  "You have a suspicious look on your face. . . How did you like this day?" He retorts.

  "Well, my plan to give you Mr.Chompers worked wonderfully, I made you brunch and we saw the movie so, great!"

  'Oh my god, we're literally entering the dorms and my quirk is working hehe, I hope he can't see through the lie.'

  With your quirk now off, the lights darken and they turn on as all his classmates and friends jump out of their hiding spots screaming 'happy birthday' to him. There was even a banner with a cute chibi drawing of him.

  They ate, there was cake, they danced, sang karaoke, played DS, sang happy birthday, gave him his gifts and at the end of the day he couldn't feel more grateful for those around him.

_______________________

I feel like it was so shitty but meh at the same time, wow. Anyways, enjoy this small birthday gift to rock baby who knows you're doing your best and he believes in you!
Plus Ultra!