❄Izuku×Reader: Happy Birthday

Quick oneshot for quoteoftheday because it's their birthday today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little rays of light shine through your curtains, your brows furrow in annoyance and your eyes flutter open. Your eyelids feeling heavy because of the sleepiness still drowsing them.

A groan forms on the back of your throat as you stretch your limbs out, a few audible pops coming from them. A buzzing sound grabs your attention and you reach your arm out to your bedside table where your phone currently resided. You swipe the screen not even bothering to look at the caller's id.

"Hello?" Your groggy morning voice says before a yawn escapes past your lips. "(Y-Y/n)! Oh no, I-I woke you up, I am s-so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up! Is it too early? I don't think it's too early right? I am so sorry I just wanted to call you because well today is your birthday and uhm well you are my girlfriend and I felt like I should congra-" Izuku's nervous muttering made it's way to your ear and you chuckle softly.

'This boy...'

"Izuku: "-tulate you on your day, besides it's not your birthday every day so that means today is special-" "Izuku" "- and you are also really special to me because I care about you a lot and that means that you are really important to me-" "Izuku!" Much to your dismay, you cut off his muttering before sitting up and crossing your legs in front of you.

"Slow down and go straight to the point." You hear his breath hitch from the other side of the line and giggle at your goofy boyfriend. "Calm down.... hehehe..." He takes in a deep breath before formulating his words, or trying to formulate his thoughts into words. "I-I just wanted to say...... Happy Birthday (Y/n)... y-you are really special to me and....." "And?" "W-would you like to go on.... a date today.... with me?"

'So adorable!'

You feel your heart get filled with love for this boy as your lips stretch upwards into a smile. "Yeah.... I would like that..." You hear as he sighs in relief and you can't help but imagine his cheeks going red from embarrassment.

Even though you two have been dating for awhile you still loved how embarrassed he would get when he would ask you something like going out on a date, or to help him with something. It was completely adorable!

"Thanks for all the sweet stuff Izuku... where are you taking me?" "A-ah it's a surprise, just be ready before mid day, y-your mom already knows..." "Aww Izuku~"

~Time skip~(bc I suck at descriptions and I should get some sleep)

The doorbell ringed signalling that someone was outside, your mom opens the door to reveal your boyfriend Izuku standing there. "(Y/n) Izuku is here!" Your voice echoes all the way from the kitchen to the front door, "Give me a minute!" Your mom rolls her eyes and invites Izuku in, she closes the door behind him and sends the boy a smile. "She's in the kitchen getting a 'snack', surprise her for me."
Izuku nods his head and walks towards the kitchen knowing where it is as if it was his own house because if all the many times you had make him search stuff for you there.

He steps into the kitchen to come face to face with your back, he smiles to himself as you hum to yourself oblivious of his presence. His eyes trail the outline of your body and his cheeks heat up tinting with a rosy cheek color.

'What if....'

Said boy couldn't help but slowly wrap his arms from behind you and rest his head on your shoulder. Your eyes widening at the sudden contact, almost fighting the intruder, you turn your head to the side to meet with emerald hues, his emerald hues. A smile quickly appears on your face and you plant a quick kiss on his nose turning back to making your snack. The freckled boy blushed a deeper shade of red at your sudden boldness, well, you were always like that but he was still adjusting to the fact that you would do that stuff sometimes out of the blue.

You finished preparing your sandwich and took a bite out of it, munching on it you offer a piece to Izuku but he denies, you shrug and take another bite out of it. You cover your mouth with your hand before speaking, "Do we go now or..." Your voice trails off and Izuku scolds you on how it's kind of disrespectful to speak with your mouth full.

~Another time skip~

You intertwine your fingers with Izuku's as you walk across the park, the chilly winter air tinting your cheeks and nose a pink shade. You hum in delight as you see little kids run to and fro chuckling to yourself as memories of Izuku, Katsuki and you filled your head.

When you were kids you guys used to play out all the time, coming to this exact park to run around and pretend to be heroes or villains. Katsuki would always have to leave early but you and Izuku would stay out watching the sun set and then get scolded after because of staying out til really late watching the stars.

That was Izuku's exact plan, but a tad more romantic. Watch the sun set, eat dinner, look at the stars, sit on the swings and hear you talk all night passionately about something you did this week. With the help of his classmates he wanted you to have a perfect evening with him and the plan was about to sail.

Izuku stops on his tracks and you turn to look back at him. "What is it Izuku?" "Do you want to go eat dinner?" Your gaze falls to the floor as you try to hide your smile from him, a few approving nods answering his question. Izuku tucks his index finger and thumb under your chin and lifts your head up both of your gazes meeting in the middle. "Y-you don't have to hide your smile from me..... It's too beautiful..."

'He is the most loving person I've ever met, thank god I'm dating him...'

"H-how about we watch the sun set f-first? How we used to when we were k-kids." "Yes, Izuku that would be really-" you run out of words and just chuckle at his adorableness. You run your hand through your (h/c) hair messily and smile. In his eyes, you looked gorgeous, amazing! His eyes never left your face as he admired every feature of it. The orange/red/purplish sky shining on your beautiful face and the sun reflecting on your (e/c) hues, the soft tinge of pink on your cheeks because of the cold making you look even cuter, he couldn't look away, he was in a daze.

None of you had realized how close your faces were now, the both of you being so entranced by the other. Your eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips, same going on with him. You close your eyes and meet him in the middle, your lips molding perfectly with each other. His hands travelled all the way up to your cheeks a few strands of your hair getting in the way, but he didn't mind. You on the other hand, took a hold of his scarf and pulled him closer, you hear him squeal in surprise and you can't help but smile during the kiss. You pull away and rest your forehead on his.

"Happy birthday (Y/n)...."

Why did I said short if this is not short? Anyways, enjoy my readers.