Shinsou×Fem!Reader: Drunk

My best friend gave me the idea of this one so, I hope you guys like it!
Also you guys are aged up here, no drinks for kids.

You and Shinsou got invited to a party today, you both planned on meeting after school to get there together. You met Shinsou at the train station to go to the party, only the ones who were invited could go of course. When you finally made it there you spoke with a couple of your friends, a couple of people from the hero courses were invited too so, some of your friends were at the party too. Already inside Tetsutetsu offered you and Shinsou some drinks, you took them politely and walked around for a bit after telling Shinsou. It has been hours since you got here, you lost track of time, (and how many drinks you had too) you didn't care at all it's a Friday anyways so, no school tomorrow. You took cup after cup, after cup, after cup with no idea of how many you had drinker by now, but you were sure of something, you were pretty wasted by now.

You have been talking with Mina, sometimes even with Mei, but right now you were dancing and singing your heart out to your favorite song.
You catch a glimpse of Shinsou from the corner of your eye as you made your way up to him, still singing. "Sing with me, Shinsou!" You scream over the loud music, he just shook his head and patter the space beside him, you obeyed. "Pretty please, dance with me! Only one song!" "(Y/n), how many drinks did you had?" You just waved your hand in front of your face. "Too many to count, pffft." You then started laughing and hugged him. "Wao, you're so drunk...." he chuckled at your actions and grabbed your hand, putting his drink down.

"C'mon we're going home." "....but Shinsooooouuuuu" you whine in protest. "No buts, you're really wasted." "Uuuuggghhh...." Shinsou practically dragged you to his apartment because by the look on your face you maybe could not make it to your house. You kick the door open and winced afterwards because of your actions. " (Y/n) no, what're you doing?" He asked you while you jumped in his couch. You laughed and threw yourself in the couch, sitting back. "You have to rest.", he said while grabbing your shoulders to make you lay back. "But I don't want to-, I like your eyes..."

'What the hell'

"Don't make me use my quirk on you." "....and your hair is so fluffy, I like your lips, and...." you grab his face with both hands "...your cheeks." You smile at him. He covers you with a blanket he used earlier to take a nap. "Goodnight" he says and kisses your forehead. Shinsou turned all the lights off and went to his room.

After a couple of minutes not being able to fall asleep, you stood up, wrapped yourself in the blankets and made your way to Shinsou's room where he was laying in his bed staring up at the ceiling. You didn't said a word you just climbed up his bed, layed on top of him and hugged him, you have done this several times before, but it was always as a joke. He started petting your head and began falling asleep.

You whispered to him before falling asleep as well. "......goodnight." And just like that the both of you fell asleep in each other's arms.

Short one I guess! But oh well.