Momo Yaoyorozu×Fem!Reader: Oh Momo, what have you done to me?

Oof my first bnha girl×reader I hope you guys like it and I hope this isn't the first and last one I do for the girls. I love them so much. Alexa play God is a woman for this beauty here!

______________________________________
(Y/n)'s POV:

I have a huge crush, that cute tall woman won my heart by just existing. She is so sweet with me and that was somewhat what attracted me to her, she's also really smart, and clever and she really care- "Hey, (Y/n)!"    'Oh. My. God.'  "Morning Yaomomo, how are you?"  '....my..... heart...' Momo comes and sits down beside me. "I'm good, it's really pretty outside today, how are you?" 'I love you woman, I'm pretty good you know, I want to hug you and hold and protect you so badly...'  "It's been quite a rough morning you know, I lost my favorite headband on my way here and-" "What color was it?" "-well it is (f/c) with some dots on it, anyways, everything went downhill this morning like, I don't have money for lunch because my mom needed to pay some bills so I offered to give her some money so she could pay them because I love my mom so....."

A hand on my shoulder makes me stop my rambling and I look at Momo who's holding her closed hand out to me, I reach my hand and she puts something on it, a (f/c) headband with dots. I gasp, "Momo.... y-you didn't have to do this..." "It's okay, it was nothing, besides, it looks like you really need it." "Thank you, b-but how can I pay you back?" I say while putting the soft material around my head.

"You don't have to pay me back, it's a gift from me-, you know what I'll pay your lunch!" "B-but you never eat in the cafeteria." "One day won't hurt me right?" She pinches my cheeks playfully, "Besides, it's for you."

'I can't take this, my heart can't take this!'

"Awww~ Yaomomo..." I hug the tall girl and then the bell rings, class starts and everyone takes their respective seats waiting for Aizawa-sensei to start class. "Morning, class." "Morning Aizawa-sensei!" And so class begins.

Lunch came in the blink of an eye, but, I can't argue with that I'm really thankful. "(Y/n) come here!" I walk over to where Momo is standing and she grabs my hand, rushing me inside the lunch room. 'She. Grabbed. My. Hand!! Oh god my face is warm, am I blushing? How do you even blush?!' She turns around and asks me, "What do you want to eat?", she stares straight(lol no) into my eyes. 'You... haha... ha... ha.... I'm sorry...'

"Uhm maybe some (f/f) and some (f/d), that'll be fine..." "Okay." She turns around and starts getting both of our lunches. 'Just marry me Momo....' "Here you go." She hands me my tray and we walk to my usual table with Midoriya, Ochaco and lida. "Hey guys!" "Hey (Y/n)" both Midoriya and Ochaco greet me. "Oh hey, (Y/n).. Yaoyorozu? What are you doing here?" "I came with (Y/n)." She points at me and we sit down.

The attention is on me, I must act cool. I smile gently at everyone and the attention starts fading away, everyone is having light conversation with each other, and sometimes I throw a comment or two. I look up to see Momo red-faced while fanning her face with her hand. "Are you okay Momo?..." Ochaco's gaze turns to us and her eyes widen, "It's.... *pant* h-h-hot... *pant*"

I look over at her food and my eyes widen in realization, "Oh Momo! What you ordered is really spicy, c'mere have mine, I'll have yours." I switch our food trays and hand her some water, "It's okay, really, I like spicy food, now eat up, you'll like it." She looks at me with a sad look, "Really it's nothing." 'Please don't cry....' "Thank you, I obviously didn't knew that was spicy..... but... you didn't had to give me your food." "It's totally fine, now, eat up." She takes the first bite out of your food and her eyes light up. "Wow, this..  is really good." 'I knew it!'

The rest of the day goes nicely, except for hero training, and finally the final bell rings, everyone gathers their stuff and heads out of the classroom.

I wait in the hallway for Momo to finish packing up her stuff, when she walks out we both walk together in silence to the entrance. I look at her from the side of my eye and see how calm she looks, I open my mouth to speak but she embraces me in a hug, I slowly wrap my arms around her figure while a smile appears on my lips. She then plants a kiss on my forehead and whispers, "Take care okay?" I nod my head and she walks away. "Bye, (Y/n)! See you tomorrow!" She waves at me and I wave back still in a daze. 'I probably look so love-struck right now, oh god.'

I bring my hand up to my chest to feel my rapid heart and smile like a fool.

'Oh Momo, what have you done to me?'

______________________________________
So here I am risking all my homework and essays and stuff to do just to post this one, maybe I'll post on my birthday? Let the odds choose whatever happens in the future and which oneshot I'm going to publish.
Here have this drawing I did.