Izuku Midoriya×Fem!Reader: One of those days

Hello dear readers, sadly this is not a request but more like a way for me to vent and rant so hopefully it comes out understandable and readable. Enjoy this rushed emotion mix.

Quick note: I'm gonna say this is like, on their second year at U.A. and they were on a "holiday" vacation, they were free for an entire week and if they wanted they could go back to the dorms on Saturday or Sunday. (s/n)=sister's name, (b/n)= brother's name.

I have to warn though.

TW: suicide mention, low self-esteem, shit talk about themselves, insecurities, death mention. If any of this triggers you, honestly, don't read.

____________________

  The dorms front doors slammed open, making the ash blond sitting on the couch deepen his frown and angrily glance at whoever did such action. The (h/c) haired girl carried a backpack and an angry look upon her features, telling the ash blond exactly what he needed to do at the moment.

  He pulled out his phone and opened the messages app.

Bakugou: Shitty Deku, your girlfriend just burst into the dorms, looking pissed as fuck. Get you ass over here now.

Deku: Alright, I'm already on my way, thanks for letting me know.

Bakugou: Piss off.

  The moment he received the text message the green haired boy got up on his feet and told his mom what was happening. Inko understood immediately and told him to go check up on you, which at the moment was more important.

  Izuku left the apartment complex and a million thoughts started running through his head. Something happened to you while you were on your break, something obviously happened, you had told him you'll be back on Sunday during the afternoon but today is Saturday and he was just finishing lunch with his mom, so of course he was worried.

  At one point he started jogging, then running, until he was on a full-on sprint on his way to U.A., it was only halfway when he remembered he had left his bag but just said he'll get it back the next day, right now that's not important.

  Finally, he made it to the dorms and slammed the doors open, running up the girl's side of the dorms.

  "SHE'S ON YOUR ROOM SHITTY NERD!" Izuku hears Bakugou shout from his spot on the couch.

  "Thanks!" He says as he runs the other way towards the elevator to his side of the dorms. When the doors opened he got in and pressed the button several times as if it will make it go any faster. The ride felt insanely slow and he knew his nerves were acting up again, he breathed in and out a couple of times to calm down his racing heart from all the running he did(also his nerves). When the doors opened he speed walked all the way to his room and stopped right in front of the door.

  Izuku takes a deep breath and slowly creaks the door open, his curtains are closed shut and only the lamp on his nightstand is on, illuminating the figure of the 'love of his life'. Sitting with her knees close to her chest and her back to the wall, her eyes closed and hands on fists under her chin sat you. He somehow felt relieved it wasn't one of 'those times' where he had to physically pry his hands away from your face. Your countenance showed sadness and anger, but mostly sadness, your eyebrows were slightly furrowed and you lips turned down, unusual from your occasional smile.