Katsuki Bakugou×F!Reader: Stolen clothes

Alright I decided I had to do something productive in and with my life so I have started to write the requests I have or else I won't get anything done.

   This was requested by RinJun5, hope you like it!

   Bakugou x Reader: Bakugou notices how his clothes have started to slowly disappear from his closet and his favorite shirts have also gone missing, 'Who the hell is stealing all my damn clothes?'.
___________________________________

   It's the third consecutive week that Katsuki can't find his clothes, what started as a full closet is now half empty, pretty much all of his clothes gone missing and he's had enough. Katsuki tries to be reasonable at first trying to think if he left them at his parent's house when he was visiting on weekends so, he texted his parents, they checked the house and found nothing. He tried to think again where could have he left them if he hadn't used them in the past three weeks so, he banged on Kirishima's door and went through his gym bag, maybe in one of their sparring sessions he accidentally took them but found nothing to no avail.

   Katsuki was slowly starting to lose his patience so he sneaked on the girls side of the dorms and knocked on the door, seconds later the door swings open and there you are, wearing one of his missing shirts. A low growl resounds from the back of his throat, "Katsu-" he steps forward and cuts you off by throwing your body over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, he kicks the door behind him and it slams closed. Your confused voice keeps asking him questions but he ignores them and opens your closet, and just like he thought some of his shirts were hanged on your closet. Katsuki throws you on your bed and crosses his arms over his chest menacingly whilst staring over your confused form.

   "Explain." he demanded. You raise your eyebrow at him and look around your room before repeating and shrugging. Katsuki hastily raises his arms pointing at your closet and then at the shirt you were currently wearing.

   "Ooooohhh right. . . I stole this from your closet last time I was there," you say grabbing the shirt you had on, "although those. . . I think those were from a couple of weeks ago." You finalize blowing your cheeks out and scratching your head.

   "No shit I noticed. Why did you take them, uh?" Katsuki narrows his eyes at you.

   "Awwww c'mon you're not mad at me right?," you fake a smile and nod your head awkwardly when his frown persists, "You are mad at me. . . I meant no harm." You raise both hands defensively.

   "My closet basically has no clothes in it, I only have tank tops, jeans and sweatpants, no shirts or sweaters. Give me my shit back you have your own clothes."

   "I know, but- they are really comfy."

   "You think I don't know that? I bought them, and I bought them for myself not for you." You stare at him with narrowed eyes and shrug.

   Dramatically putting a hand on your forehead you pout at him and furrow your brows. "My boyfriend doesn't love meeee."

   Katsuki face-palms and sits in front of you, scowl present. "Shitty girl don't go saying those things, I do love you but for god sake stop stealing my clothes I need them, unless you're willing to do my laundry?" You immediately stand up, tear his clothes from the hangers they were resting on and throw them at him, not looking when doing so. When you turn around you notice some of the clothes still had the hangers and they had hit Katsuki in the face but, specifically a metal hanger had scratched him on the cheek, you gasp loudly and run to his aid.

   "I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry Katsuki let me help you clean that! I'll be right back, stay there uhm, uhm or or just come with me." Your form sprints inside the bathroom and Katsuki hears a couple of things fall, he enters the bathroom to see you crouching, head under the sink looking for your first aid kit. You move your hand around and tel him to sit on the toilet and he gladly obeys.(lol what)

   "Here it is!" You take it out and put it on his lap, opening it you take one cotton ball, alcohol, disinfectant and an orange band-aid. "Hold this for me?" Katsuki takes the disinfectant and band-aid.

   One finger tucks under his chin as you raise his head to get a better look at his cut, you press the alcohol wetted cotton ball on his cheek and his frown deepens. You chuckle at his antics to act strong before you. After adding the disinfectant you put the band-aid on and cup his face squishing his cheeks earning a growl from him.

   "Want me to kiss it better?" The ash blond's cheeks get red as he looks away. "Awwwww you're blushing~ You do want me to."

   "And what if I do?"

   You lean down, your touch never ceasing, and press a soft kiss right on top of the band-aid, when you pull away Katsuki is looking up at you. His crimson stare never faltering, "Does it hurt anywhere else?" Your voice sounds barely above a whisper and he points to his forehead, you nod and press a soft kiss on it. When you pull away he's pointing to his nose and a small smile spreads across your face, you lean in again to kiss it but this time Katsuki takes your arms off of his face putting his own on your face, and brings your lips down to connect with his own. Soft lips press against one another, moving softly and gently, both scared to end the kiss that had just started. With closed eyes Katsuki deepens the kiss by pulling you in by the back of your neck, his calloused hands getting tangled in your hair, the both of you pull away, foreheads connected as Katsuki whispers soft loving words at you, your eyes still closed and hands running circles on his shoulders.

   Unbeknownst to you, he was admiring your blushing face and he was biting his bottom lip to suppress a smile.

Bonus:

   "Katsuki?" Said boy hums from his place (you two are cuddling and he likes to rest his head on your stomach as he holds you close) on the bed. "Was I your first kiss?"

   Katsuki sits up looking at you weirdly, "Yes, why?"

   "Hmph, it was too good for it to be your first, did you practiced with pillows or sum?" 

   "You litTLE SH-"

___________________________________

That's all! I'm impressed, I wrote this in an hour. Anyways, hope you liked this fluffy Bakugou oneshot!