Tamaki Amajiki×Fem!Reader: Guess pt.1

This is the continuation of the Amajiki Tamaki×Fem!Reader: Ears. Hopefully you guys will like this. Also, this has a lot of POV changes so I hope you guys won't get confused. Also, I have a lot of homework rn so let's see if I can finish the 2nd part so I can publish it tonight too.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~

"Okay everyone, I'm going to repeat the rules only one more time. The girl circle has one bag with names, so do the boy's circle, our names are in those bags, the leaders of the groups are going to take one name out of the bag, one is gonna be the guesser, the guesser is going to be blindfolded, and the other one is gonna be the one the guesser has to discover who it is. The guesser is the only one who can speak, no touching unless they allow you too. You have 10 minutes to guess okay? Everything clear?" Mina explained.

Almost everyone got invited over to a "party" in the dorms and now they're doing this.

Tsuyu raised her hand and asked a question. "Which group is gonna choose what?" Mina answers, "Well, the leaders, me and Mirio are gonna take turns like, the first time they choose the guesser and then we choose the guesser."

Yaomomo speaks up, "But if we are in the same room wouldn't it be obvious who is who?" "No, it's not going to be easy because the boys are going to be in the other room, no eavesdropping." Everyone nodded in understanding. "Oh! And the chosen ones are going to be inside th closet for 10 minutes, if you guess, you may come out of it before time ends." Mina and Mirio take their respective bags and Mirio takes his group to the other room.

"Okay girls, we are going to choose the guesser, whoever we choose is always from our group, only we and Mirio will know who it is, when the two people are in the closet then the other group will know so, the first one is....." Mina digs her hand in the bag and you start sweating tons, you were practically dragged here by Nejire and Mirio, poor you and Tamaki.  "....Uraraka you're first." She stands up and Mina puts the blindfold on, before she left you say, "If anything happens don't forget to scream." "I won't forget." She gives you a thumbs up and leaves.

You take out your phone and scroll through your social, after like 3 minutes you remember something. "Who's she with anyways?" You ask and someone answers, "Mineta." Suddenly everyone hears a scream, it's Uraraka. Both boys and girls including you came out, Mina and Mirio open the closet's door and Mineta comes out of it floating, Uraraka is pale as if she had seen a ghost. 'But Mineta is close to that right? Or is a ghost better?..... I think the ghost is better.'

The game went on, and on, until Mina calls your name. You look up from your phone and frown, "What?" "It's your turn, one of the boys has to guess who you are." she says excitedly. "Okay." You sigh in relief, honestly you thought it was your turn to be blindfolded, you stand up and make your way to the door. When the door is open you see Tamaki standing in the hall.... blindfolded. Mirio is holding him by his shoulder and he looks at you and gives you a thumbs up. 'Oh god...'

_______
Tamaki's POV: (hehehe...)

I'm just having a little chat with Mirio when suddenly my name gets called. "Tamaki is your turn to be blindfolded." My eyes widen and I'm sure I just went pale. Mirio offers me his hand to help me stand up and I take it. They put the blindfold on and now I can only count on my other senses because everything around me is dark, someone guides me somewhere by my shoulder, probably the hall or the closet but then, a pair of soft hands grabs my arms and pulls me with them somewhere, I hear a door close. '....So now I'm in the closet... with- a girl.'

The pair of soft hands grabs my own, "C-can I....touch?" I ask, she takes one of my hands and puts it on her cheek, her head moves up and down. I hesitate at first but then I start sliding my hands up her arms until I get to her shoulders, I take one of her hamds and I start inspecting it with my own. I once again slide my hands further up until I get to her neck, I put my hand on her cheek and she leans into it, a sigh escaping her lips. I try remembering all the girls hairstyles and they all had their hair down. 'This one is clever, she got her hair up so I couldn't guess....'

"7 minutes guys, be quick!" Mina says from outside of the door, I start to panic and she seems to know it too because her hands grab my shoulders and her hands start sliding down slowly, almost teasingly, I gulp. Her hands stop at my chest and I couldn't help but sigh, then her hands leave my body for some seconds and they reappear on my neck, tugging lightly at my hair, that caught me off guard and a moan escaped my lips.

Her hands slowly go up to my face, holding my face by my cheeks, such a gentle amd soft touch. One soft touch, only one to drive me mad. She moves some hairs out of my face and my cheeks flush red all the heat going up to my face, maybe some getting lost in the way if you know what I mean. 'This can't be happening...' I mentally facepalm.

One of her fingers strokes my cheek softly while her thumb runs along my bottom lip, making me part my lips slightly. Suddenly, I feel her lips crash onto mine making me gasp in surprise. 'Oh... no, no, no, no, no, no! I-I.. I-I d-don't even know who this is!' My mind keeps screaming at me to stop this, to push her away, but this, she, she makes me feel.... I-I don't even know how to explain it but I really like it so, I kiss back. My hands shoot up to her face pulling her closer. 'W-where dis this confidence came from?' One of her fingers brush against my ear and a moan escapes past my lips, she pulls away resting our foreheads together.

'That touch..... her touch feels familiar, l-like I've felt it before...'

"30 seconds guys! If you haven't guessed yet then you better guess now!" Mina yells knocking on the door, I panic even more because I got so enthrilled into this that I forgot about that part.

"P-please tell me who you are, p-p-please." She chuckles in response, she grabs my face and whispers in my ear, "....You already know who I am...."  'W-WHAT? I-I KNOW HER?! B-BUT HOW, W-WHO IS SH-' "5, 4....."

"...3"

"2....." I reach out to her but my hands can't find her.

"1!... TIME'S UP!"