Kirishima×Reader: Cuddles

Where's my cuddle partner at?
I need someone to cuddle with and do that stuff even tho I don't like all that sappy and cheesy stuff. Enjoy my children.

~~~~~~~

Kirishima and (Y/n) both layed in Kirishima's bed sleeping. Kirishima went to sleep early due to finishing his patrol earlier than scheduled, but (Y/n), they went to sleep at 4am, they were out in the office finishing some support items for some of the heroes in the agency, it's currently 7 am and Kirishima is slowly waking up.

His eyes flutter open and he closes them again because of the light coming through the windows. He squirms a bit and yawns, he rubs the sleep away from his eyes and sits up his legs hanging outside the bed.

He hears groaning coming from behind him and then a pair of arms wrapping around him, (Y/n) rests their face in Kirishima's back and starts slowly falling asleep again. Kirishima pats (Y/n)'s arm and they hum in response. "Let me go to the bathroom at least." (Y/n) unwrapped their arms from around Kirishima's waist and then they throw themselves in the bed again.

Kirishima stands up from the bed and glances back at (Y/n) who is laying in bed staring at the ceiling sleepily. He goes to the bathroom and comes back to the room, he sits in his bed and immediately (Y/n) straddles his hips, wraps their legs around his waist and their arms around his neck and hides their face in the crook of his neck.

Kirishima chuckles and starts rubbing circles in (Y/n)'s back, soon (Y/n) was fast asleep while hugging Kirishima tightly. He tries to pull them off of him but they hug him tighter, (Y/n) growls at him.

"Just... *yawn* carry me..." He looks down at them and kisses the top of their head. "Why?" "Because I'm not planning to let go anytime soon..." "Okay, babe." Kirishima puts his hands under their thighs and picks them up, he stands up from the bed and walks out of the room with (Y/n) in his arms. Kirishima walks to their shared apartment living room and sits on the couch, (Y/n) again fell asleep on him.

After a couple of hours of sitting on the couch watching movies with (Y/n) on top of him, he decided to have some breakfast. He managed to get (Y/n) out of his grasp and lay them on the couch without waking them up then he walks over to the kitchen and starts looking for something to eat.

While he's preparing his breakfast the arms of the one he loves and he's pretty sure he left in the couch asleep, wraps around him again. "Why are you awake?" He looks over his shoulder to meet their (e/c) eyes, the eyes he fell in love with. "I'm hungry." they say and yawn, they stretch and stand besides him, "Can you make some more of that for me?" He nods and (Y/n) smiles at him, they kiss his cheek and walk out of the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Kirishima pouts. "I'm going to brush my teeth Riot, gonna come back in a few." They wave their arm behind their head and go to the bathroom.

Kirishima finishes preparing breakfast and puts it on the counter. "Don't you have work today?" A voice speaks behind him, he turns around and cups your face. "I have the day off, we can do whatever we want to do." He leans down and presses his lips against theirs, he pull away and smiles down at (Y/n).

"Now, don't you have work today?" He asks suspiciously, squinting his eyes at them. (Y/n) laughs at his question and shook their head, "I worked extra hours yesterday to get the day off that's why I came home late."

The both of them sit down and eat in silence, occasionally Kirishima would talk about patrolling went or how he battled some villains with Bakugo. (Y/n) would suggest what he should do or tell him some fight moves for when he encounters villains.

"Oh, right! Can you recommend me any upgrade for my costume?" (Y/n) taps their chin in thought, "Well let's see... maybe you could, uhm, use some..... I actually have no idea of what you could us- OH! I got it! Follow me." They grab Kirishima's wrist and drag them all the way to their bag, they start searching in the bag until they pull out something, holding them in front of Kirishima's face.

"This! I made them last night, I was thinking about support items for different heroes and I thought about you so I did this." He stared at the objects in their hands and stared back at their eyes. "Well of course let me explain how these work. As you can see these are littler versions of what you have in your costume on your shoulder area, this are bolts, particularly these ones have a... particular set up. Well I designed this and I'm not sure if they work so, they are supposed to harden and get really sharp and stuff when you activate your quirk. That's why I need you to try them out for me."

He nods and looks at (Y/n), "So, I just have to activate my quirk?" "Yeah, you just have to take it in your hands or maybe like this," they put it in between their fingers to show Kirishima how he could do it, "and then you just activate your quirk, if they harden it's going to be visible so if it doesn't harden, please let me know."

Kirishima nods and puts the gears and the bolts in between his fingers and activates his quirk, the objects becoming sharp and hard after a couple of seconds, the pair gasps and (Y/n) lets out a squeal.

"Now, throw them, I need to see if the effect actually works, do it!" He obeys and throws them at the wall, the support items breaking through the wall and getting stuck on it. (Y/n) lets out a happy laugh and goes get them from the wall. They take the objects and run off to their "workstation" which consists of a room with their work tables full of gadgets and support items they're trying to finish for other pro heroes.

"Now, now babies let's get you guys some more companions." 'Looks like someone has been spending some time with Hatsume lately.'

"(Y/n), what're you doing?" "I am making more of this bolts and gears so you can show them to the world.... Aaaannnd if the media asks who did these you are going to answer Oh, these? Well you know the support hero, Powergear? Well they made this based on my quirk." Kirishima wraps his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and rests his chin on their shoulder.

They look so concentrated while they work on making some more of those items for Kirishima, he is indeed really grateful for having them in their life.

He then picks them up and throws them over his shoulder. "Eijirou Kirishima, what are you doing?" He throws them on the bed and hovers above them, "This is your day off you can't waste it just like that babe, that's why we are going to cuddle or do something else if you feel like it ya' know." Kirishima plops himself a top of (Y/n) and snuggles closer to them hiding his face in their neck while leaving loving, soft and gentle kisses on that spot.

"Yeah..... let's do that."

Kirishima smirks and stares up at (Y/n), a mischievous look on his face. "Which one?"

They slap his shoulder jokingly and laugh. "Kirishima!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, hehehe..."

~~~~~~~
While writing this I was texting both my girl best friend and my boy best friend to help me with all these. So, shout out to my fam! Hope you guys like this one, my writing game was weak.