Shouto×Fem!Reader: I'll be here

Here it is! Hope you like it. KawaiiChan_Anime

                           ________

After spending weeks in the hospital, because, of almost dying trying to save All Might on his battle with All for One, you were finally free to go.

Your parents threw a small party at your house to celebrate that you are alive, and also that you were moving to the U.A. dorms, they invited over almost all of your class, even Aizawa and All Might. After all, you did sacrificed yourself for him.

Your friends brought to you a lot of presents and you got into a serious scolding with All Might and Aizawa. Midoriya, Yaomomo, lida and Kirishima all apologized to you for dragging you into all of that, you assured them everything was fine and that you did what you did because you wanted to, not because they dragged you into it. They also apologized for Todoroki too.

After a long day you make your way to your bedroom and throw yourself on the bed, moving around you find a not on your pillow. You take it and open it to read it.

'(Y/n),

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your party but I need you to meet me at River Hill tonight.
Please I need to talk to you about something important that's has been bothering me for a while.

With love,
           Shouto.'

'He wrote his first name.... oh god this is serious.'

You fold the letter and put it in your pocket as you run downstairs, quickly you start putting your shoes on and open the door. "Wooooo, where do you think you're going? You only got out of the hospital today, you need to rest."

You turn around and groan at the figure sticking out of the living room, "Dad, it's important please!" You gesture to the door and then at yourself a couple of times and give him a conflicted expression. "Its him right?" Your expression softens and you nod, "Be back before 10." You look up at him and smile, then you run out of the door.

▪time skip brought to you by Kirishima dancing▪

You run all the way to the hill where you and Shouto would reunite sometimes after school or when you guys wanted to relax.

You make it all the way up and find him there, pacing around muttering to himself. "Shouto!" You call out to him and he looks up from the ground, he sends a smile in your direction,  "(Y/n)", you shorten the distance between him and you.

"Why'd you wanted to meet?" you ask looking at his eyes, "Well, I'm trying to make it up to you for missing your party." You wave your hands around, "Ah, pffft, it doesn't matter....", he then starts fidgeting with his fingers and turns around, his back now facing you. "Please, follow me." "O-okay." You walk up to him and walk alongside him, passing a bunch of trees and some plants, until you guys make it to this little table with a basket on top. He gestures for you to take a seat and you obey him, then, he starts walking away somewhere in the trees, "Close your eyes." "Wow, Shouto, how bold~" you say sarcastically. "Just do it." You do as he says and close your eyes.

The only noises from around you being the crunching of leaves and the light night breeze. After minutes of having your eyes closed only seeing darkness you see a flicker of light. Shouto walked around the place looking for his classmates to let them know the plan is running. He makes his way to the table to find you sitting there with your eyes closed, 'How cute...', he walks over to you and takes your hands on his, he pulls you up. "Now....... open them." He watches as you slowly open your eyes and they widen in surprise your mouth falling open.

Above of your heads, hanging from the trees were thousands of colored light bulbs, different colors showering the both of you, the floor was full of flowers, something you didn't noticed when making your way here. While you are looking at the flowers you look up to examine the hanging light bulbs he cups your face and your widened, full of surprised eyes meet.

He stares into your (e/c) orbs and starts leaning in, his half-lidded heterochromatic eyes staring deep into your own, then your lips meet in the middle. Your lips move together with his own and after a couple of seconds your eyes shoot open and you gasp in realization. Shouto thought you only needed to breath so he kept going with the plan he has, he walks over to your form and starts.

"(Y/n), I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile now and I think right now is the perfect moment to say it..." You shake your head and cover your mouth with your hands, 'Oh god!'.

"Oh.... my god...." you whisper.

"(Y/n)... I like you- wait, no. I love you and I would do anything to make you feel better and I will protect you because I love you."

He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear and strokes your cheek with his thumb.  "Shouto I... I-I don't know about this- I don't want to stress you out or just be another pebble on your path to become a hero, and I want to become a hero too so.... so..... no..."

He smiles gently at you, "You're not a pebble on my path and you'll definitely won't stress me out. But, it's okay if it's not mutual, I can't force this into you and I understand." his hand drops from your face and he takes one step back.

'But.... I do like him...'

He starts walking away and you call out to him, "Shouto, wait! I-I... I like you too... I'm sorry I thought of myself like that and- and-" his lips crash onto yours and they start moving in sync, you both pull away and he rests his forehead on yours. He wraps his arms around you and he kisses the top of your head. You sigh and smile in happiness.

《Time skip brought to you by the Bakusquad dancing to DNA by Bts》

The next morning at school he helped you unpack all of your stuff on your dorm.

Everyone, since the both of you got there, were smiling or sending smirks at you guys. In the night when everyone was on the common room Mina and Denki started chanting both of your names together, (ship/n), some laughed it off, others mocked you guys, then everyone went their own ways to go to sleep.

He walked you to the front of your door and kissed you goodnight.

'Best. Time. Ever.'

Shouto layed in bed thinking about how lucky he is to have you.

'I won't leave you, I'm here..... I'll always be here.'

______________________________________
So I hope you like it after all the time I made you wait here you have it.