Denki Kaminari×Male!Reader: Pick up lines

First Pik- I mean Denki oneshot, not as good as I want it to be but oh well. Not many pick up lines tho, legit I think there's only one😂 Enjoy.
______________________________________

You may or may not have a slight crush on Kaminari, I mean, well, yeah, look at him!

Those yellow eyes, his soft hair, that smirk of his, oh god, everything about him actually. The fact that he sits beside you doesn't help much.

You turn around to your right to talk with Kirishima, "Hey Kirishima, what are you doing after school?" He turns to look at you and smiles, "Hey, uhm, well I was gonna go train, why? You want to come along?" You shrug your shoulders and rest your head in the palm of your hand, "Sure, what time?" "Around 4:30." "Hmm okay."

A tap on your desk makes you turn around in your seat, Kaminari is biting down on his battery while smirking at you, "Wanna go out?" You look over at Jirou and see her roll her eyes, you nod at to her then avert your gaze back at him, you smile and say, "No thank you, I'm already going out with Kirishima later, besides, I think you have something right here." You say while tapping your shoulder, he looks over at his shoulder and Jirou plugs her earphone jack in Kaminari's nose making him short circuit.

You muffle your laughs with your hand but it was too funny and you couldn't help it, your loud laugh fills the classroom and everyone turns to look at you, then they see Kaminari drooling while giving a thumbs up,  soon everyone joined in and laughed along, except for lida who started lecturing you and Jirou about how that was wrong, and Bakugou who just smirked. Aizawa-sensei walks inside the classroom. "Okay class, put your p.e. uniforms, you are going to be doing some sparring, meet me on Ground Gamma."

After all the activities Aizawa made everyone do you make your way inside the boys changing room talking with Kirishima and Ojiro about who they were up against. You guys change and head back to class, when you enter the classroom you feel a tap on your shoulder,  you turn around and see Kaminari standing there smirking down at you. "Did you sat on sugar? Cuz you have a sweet ass..." he says and winks at you. "Actually it was salt." You smile up at him and walk over to your desk, Kaminari is left standing astonished and surprised at your response to his dumb pick up line.

The rest of the day goes by quickly and was pretty boring. The final bell rings and everyone starts packing their stuff and leaves, you put your stuff in your locker and hear a light knock on the metal.

You close your locker to see Kaminari standing there, smiling down at you, "Hey, (Y/n)." "Hey Pikachu..." You raise one eyebrow to him signaling to keep talking, he scratches the back of his neck and smiles sheepishly. "Uhm well,..... I-I was thinking,  well wondering.... well first of all I'm sorry for earlier... and- I was wondering, if y-you would like to go on....... a date?" He scratches the back of his head nervously, you point your finger at him, "With you?" "Uhm, w-well yeah, with me..... what do you say?" He looks down at his feet. "......sure, pretty boy." His eyes shoot up to you and he sees you smiling, you turn around and start walking down the hallway before remembering something.

You take out a paper out of your backpack and quickly scribble something down, you walk over to him and hand the piece of paper over, you wink at him and run out of the school, make your way to the train station and get home.

Kaminari looks over to the piece of paper and smiles while a soft blush tints his cheeks.

Don't forget to call me later~
×××-×××-××××♡
(Y/n)