Katsuki×Fem!Reader: [Fantasy au] Beast Slayer Pt.2

Hope you guys liked Pt.1, here is part 2. Also instead of writing 'you' I wrote 'she'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki's POV:

It's been weeks, maybe months since I got here, this (L/n) girl won't let me leave because I lost the fight, and she lied in the part she said she was gonna kill me if I lost.

"Bakugo!" "What is it?" I ask annoyed, "Come with me.... Kirishima!" This girl had the guts to change my dragon's name, still, Kirishima didn't sounded so bad. "Where are we going, bitch?" "I told you to call me either (Y/n) or (L/n) not bitch." "I call you what I want to." "Whatever, firecracker..." I stop in my tracks and look at her. "What did you called me!?" She turns around smiling.

'That's was cut-NO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!'

"Since you are calling me bitch, I'll call you firecracker." She simply stated. "Please don't call me firecracker, (Y/n)." She looks surprised, "So, now I'm not bitch? Okay Bakugo." she sends me a smile before starting to walk again.

In the beginning she seemed like she couldn't kill you and I mean she can, but still in the inside she's a softie who has a big soft spot for good manners and shit like that I think, she's a prankster, and a jokester as you can see. She was wearing more of a dress thing like, but it was another armor of hers, some sandals and her hair was down. She said something to Kirishima I couldn't bear but then, she saw me and jogged up to me.

She grabs my hand and pulls me near a wall, my body tensed up at her sudden actions and the physical contact but then relaxed. "Where are you taking me, (Y/n)?" "Shut up and watch, you're gonna ruin the surprise." She giggle and her voice is music to my ears, she then sat down at the floors edge, the only thing separating us being a cliff, she looks at me and pats the spot behind her, I send her a confused look and raise my eyebrow at her.

"Come sit down behind me, I need your help with this." I sit behind her with my legs crossed in front of me. "Open your legs, you dummy." "Oi, you better tell me before I push you off of here." "If I tell you, it'll just ruin it, just obey." I cautiously open my legs and move myself forward, pressing my body against her back. She reaches her hands to the back and grabs my hands wrapping them slowly around her waist, the fabric looks hard but it's just a soft silky material. "Hold me tight and never let go of me, okay?" I tighten my grip around her and fully wrap my arms around her waist, my face inches away from her ear.

She then leans forward, practically floating above the cliff, my grip tightens quickly around her. "Oi, do you want to die?! What are you doin-" "UGUWE!" She shouts loudly as her voice echoes all the way down through the cliff, then she whistles, a couple of minutes pass and them she once again peaks to see as if something about the cliff would change. She grips my hand firmly before speaking, "Please, don't let me go, okay?" she cautiously turns around looking at me and makes the both of us stand up. I stumble back a little, her soft hands caress my arms softly, "Tighten your grip on my waist, you can't let go of me, even in the slightest." I seemed to get in some kind of trance, I am looking straight at her (e/c) eyes, her hands slowly snaking around my neck.

She cups my face in her little hands and beings my face closer to hers, '...she's going to kill me!' she stopped when her lips were close to my ear. "I'm sorry", she said. I was so dazed I didn't noticed all the steps backwards we took, she fully wraps her arms around my neck as she throws herself back making the both of us fall into the dark abyss. "What the fUu- AAAAAHHHH!" My grip around her tightens even more, pulling her body closer to mine if that was even possible.

"UGUWE NOW!" she wraps her legs around my hips making my eyes open wide at the sudden friction, then, we were sliding over something cold, I open my eyes to see where we were. It's an underground cave full of dragons. "....woah..." I breath out, I hear a giggle coming from her, the vibrations sending shivers down my spine. I look down to see we were sliding on ice.

When we make it down I move my hands from her waist to her thighs to support her, she slowly unwrap her legs from me, her head was stuck in the crook of my neck, her hot breath making me go mad. She gets her head out of my neck and starts looking around, waiting to see my reaction, she smiles proudly staring at everything in the cave, my gaze fell on her after looking and inspecting the cave. She hasn't noticed I'm staring at her so, I make the first move. My hand makes it way to her face, I make her face me and look at me in the eye, with my thumb I softly passed it along her bottom lip, her lips parted slightly, my red eyes catch her (e/c) orbs in a dazzling stare.

My other hand moves to cup her cheek, '..... Now or never', I cut the gap between us, pressing my lips onto her soft, pink ones. She didn't hesitated to kiss back, she moved her hands to play with my hair, interlacing her fingers in my locks, our lips moved perfectly in sync. I trace my tongue in her bottom lip and she opens her mouth giving me permission. We pull apart for air and I stare into her glassy, half-lidded eyes, I plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

"....If I..... had to choose.... I would choose you..." and with that I reconnect our lips again.