22. Officially Official

"So, he took you to a field, opened up to you, kissed you, but didn't ask you to be his girlfriend?" Alison said as she grabbed a book of my vanity

"So, he took you to a field, opened up to you, kissed you, but didn't ask you to be his girlfriend?" Alison said as she grabbed a book of my vanity. Alison came over today since we haven't talked in a while. I guess you can say she's been busy with Alejandro. He finally manned up and asked her to be his girlfriend, and of course Alison said yes.

"Yes, but it's not a bad thing. I mean I'm not expecting him to ask me anytime soon, it was just the heat of the moment." I mumbled not wanting to accept the fact that I was sort of upset. It's not that I wanted him to ask me right then and there but it's been a few days and he still hasn't asked.

"Well, I thought he would've asked you by now, I mean the way he stares at you it seems like he has claimed you," she laughs but it's cut short by the pillow I throw at her. "Oh please, Alejandro barely ask-"

"But it didn't take us an eternity to kiss," she cuts me off. I rolled my eyes knowing she's right.

It's no rush, after everything he uncovered at the field I understand if he wants a little time to himself. I can't ever imagine losing Christopher, even if we aren't on the best terms right now I would never want him to be gone. It must be hard for Mateo, he lost his best friend and didn't get to say a final goodbye.

I didn't tell Alison about that, I told her that we opened up to each other, kissed, and that's about it. It's not my place to say his business and I hope he does the same in return.

"Sooooo do we have anything planned today?" I ask Alison since she usually comes up with the plans. "Hmmmm nope, there's nothing to doooo," she exaggerates while I groan and roll onto my stomach and plant my face down onto my pillow.

It's the weekend and we have nothing to do.

*beep*

"Is that your phone or my phone?" I muffle into the pillow. "Mine," she responds. It's quiet for a minute until Alison's nails start tapping on her phone. "GREAT NEWS!," she exclaims loudly. I look up from the pillow and raise an eyebrow at her. "Alejandro and the boys are going bowling and they invited us. So get up and let's get ready, Alejandro is coming in thirty minutes," she grinned.

~

After twenty minutes of doing our hair, deciding on what to wear, and singing along to my playlist, we are ready to go. I'm wearing a light pink long sleeve, ripped jeans, and my white Nikes. Alison is wearing a black short sleeve, blue jeans, and her checkerboard Vans. I personally think we look cute and casual.

"He's outside Vero, come on let's go," she grabs my hand and rushes me out of the door. Thankfully I already had everything I needed in my hand.

When we're outside we see Alejandro's car parked in front. Alison waits for me to lock the front door so I won't walk alone to the car. Once I'm done we start walking to the car and I can tell Alison is excited to see Alejandro.