29. Photoshoot

This week has just been a pain

This week has just been a pain. It's hard enough that Marisela's birthday is coming up. December is always the worst month. And now that dumbass Reuben transferred, he makes everything even worse. After the little scene that happened on Monday, he would always try to catch Veronica without me so he can talk to her. Obviously, Veronica was never alone. If I wasn't around she would always be with the guys or Alison.

It's now Friday morning, and I'm ready to see Veronica. I just want to spend the rest of my nights with her. Live in a two story house with her. Have a little family with her. The start of senior year, I never expected to meet someone like her.

The first time I saw Veronica was the beginning of junior year. We both had the same 2nd period with Alison and the boys. She always sat with Alison and didn't talk to anyone else. The teacher had us make presentations about ourselves to present in front of the class. I remember when she went up to present, she was nervous. But like really nervous. She would only look at the screen to read what she wrote or she would look at Alison.

She looked really pretty. Her cheeks would turn red when she would stutter, she would always tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear. And when she finished, she smiled at the teacher. The smile always makes me blush myself. I don't know why I never started talking to her that year, but I'm grateful that we did end up talking and now look where we are.

She's my world. She's everything to me.

~

Walking into the school, I make my way towards Veronica's locker. Hopefully Reuben isn't there trying to talk to her. Literally it just seems like he's trying to break us up. Which is not going to work because obviously I love my girl very much. Even though I haven't told her, I'm sure she can sense my emotions when I'm around her.

I loved her ever since I told her about Marisela. The way she comforted me made me feel loved again. I know my parents and Mariana love me, but Veronica just gave me a different type of love.

Turning the hallway, I see Veronica standing there looking pretty as ever. She's gorgeous.

She still hasn't seen me since she's digging through her locker. Her eyebrows are furrowed and she's focused on grabbing everything she needs for the day.

"Good morning beautiful," she turns around and her face relaxes. I lean down and kiss her forehead. She closes her locker, turns around to face me, and wraps her arms around my torso. I wrap my arms around her frame and hug her tightly.

"Do you have your camera?" She questions as she pulls away. I'm taken aback by the question.

"Mmm no good morning?" I say back to her and she rolls her eyes playfully. I'll never get tired of saying this. She's so beautiful. I love her with all my heart.

"Good morning Mateo," she leans up and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Sooo since it's the last day before break I had an idea, but I'm not sure if you're up for it." Well I'm intrigued with what she has in mind. I nod my head for her to continue." Okay I know it's been a while since we all hung out as a group. So what I was thinking is that we skip school and you can take pictures of all of us. Sort of like a little photo shoot!" She exclaims with a huge smile on her face.