My Life?

author POV:-seoul,korea.

"MOM. NO." you said as you saw a big line in front of your home.

It wasn't as surprising as it should be. You were used to this.

You walked feeling numerous pairs of eyes on you and crossing your arms at the lady sitting on a fancy chair and counting money like some kind of business woman.

"MOOOM! I've said it like almost- ughh! stop it!" You shook your head and left out a sigh.

"Baby, I am doin' it all for you! You don't budge making money just for one meet, right?" Your mom signalled the boys in the line to come later. You rolled your eyes at them.

"Mom, Pls stop using my fame for money!" You raised your hand as if to cut her interrupted talking. "Don't you want your world to be a little more romantic and color-" Your mom stopped as she saw your face go gloomy.

Full name Jung Y/n. A medical second year intern. Being a blazing passion to be a fully fledged doctor, you were a hardworking, cheerful and energetic girl. Currently working in a hospital near to your granddad's company, You were a visual to even gods.

Why?

You were fucking beautiful. You had long brown curly locks, face perfectly build and eyes that carried galaxy stars in them. You really didn't boast or care about your looks, but to your cringing soul, you had an alluring body too.

Your mother really admired you for having such a figure, but you only cared for others and your family.

"Mom, well, I have a meeting with my friend-" you started to talk but was cut of by your mother who dragged you inside the home. " No. You have a blind date-"

Seriously?  

You thought as you sighed and walked away from your funny mom. "Bye mom. I will come back at night."

You were coming back from your long day at the hospital, working. Exhausted, you had promised your bestie to meet her after three long years. Thinking at the sight of her made you forget the tiring bundle of stress you had.

Climbing into a well lit up restaurant, you looked amazed at the revolving door and your eyes followed them as you let out a chuckle. The guards smiled at your childish actions, yet dazzled by your beauty.

You clapped your hands at the grinning lady sitting on the long stool and jumped up , giggling.

"Y/n!!!! EEEKK" The lady ran and engulfed you in a bear hug, crushing your body.

"I can't believe you started wearing braces." You giggled making the guards melt into your cuteness. "Omo.. you look..*gulp*"

Your friend looked at you, shocked. "If I was a boy, I would've kissed you right here and then."

You hit her making her laugh.

Both of you shared your life stories and until it reached Jumin's job at the place you always wanted to be, and would spare your life to be in.

BigHit entertainment building.

You literally choked your drink. Looking at her with your starry eyes, you muttered," BI-BigHit?"

"Ohhh...for an instant, I completely forgot that you were die-hard fan of BTS."

You weren't listening. You thought of all the opportunities you had in front of you.

Yes. You were an army. You had been to their concerts but had to suffer to get a ticket because your father died when you were young. Even though you had sit way back in the stadium, You considered yourself to be blessed. Your room had all of their albums, and once you got famous (you already were lol) you had to shut down your instagram due the amount of messages that spammed you.