My World.

Author's POV:-

After a long night of dance and boring questionnaire, you feeling happy at how you let out a secret you couldn't keep in anymore. Getting in the car, waiting for others, you received a message from your mom.

Mom-

------darling sorry but you will have to stay in a hotel with Jimin and others. You have a meeting tomorrow at Busan. They will leave early so you can't come back huh? enjoy the nyt love!

You sighed at how happy your mother was. Meeting in Busan? Why there? You were already frustrated with the reporters.

"I guess you heard the news. Our manager already shared it with your mother." Suga said, sighing. 

"Why Busan though?"

"The meeting was scheduled at here itself, but changed because due to some delay in flights of the professional people."

You sat back and drank some water as he came closer to you. Suga was the only one in the limo, while others were chatting with their staff about tomorrow's plan.

Suga sat near you and came closer to your face. "Y-yoongi?"

"You are cute."

You were blowing with happiness. Yoongi just called you cute. 

He gently pecked your cheek and quickly sat on the other side not looking at you. You were shocked.

"J-just a brotherly love, that's all." He said, looking the other way. You giggled and blushed at him. You really were blessed. You really wanted to die of happiness.

Jimin and others came in. "Babe, we-"

"My mom told me. How the heck am I gonna dress up?"

Jimin laughed. "Don't worry, babe. I have everything under control."

You giggled and held his hands. Jimin leaned on your shoulders.

At the hotel-

"Me and Jungkook, Jin and J-hope, Yoongi and Namjoon. You both can sleep in one room."

Taehyung smirked evilly. You hit him and pinched him.

"Let's go, hmm?"

You reaching the room laid on the bed. Shit, they had planned to give you one room with a master bed because all other rooms were booked. It was almost 10 pm.

Jimin freshened up and you attended a call from Karen. You got up and bumped into a shirtless Jimin. "O-oh I am sorry-"

"You are blushing hard."

"No, I-I am not!"

You were a mess. Jimin's perfectly build body was too much for you. His white skin glowed as you stared at him. He smirked.

"Babe, you are hot."

You whispered. You couldn't control either Jimin. You snapped and walked away to the corner, feeling hot. "Jimin can you on the air-"

He was near your back. He kissed your shoulders and started sucking your soft spot. You moaned turning to him. "H-hmm?"

"You didn't know how hard was it to resist you."

You smirked. You put your hands on his neck and did a little twirly dance.

He gaped at your sexy body. "Fuck, I still can't believe all of that is mine."

"It is yours forever."

You jumped on him without warning and kissed him, licking his lips. You pulled, bit, and rolled your tongue and Jimin was smirking between kisses, loving how bold you were.