Everything Feels So Perfect.

Jimin's POV:-

I hung up grinning like crazy. She is so innocent. 

Everything feels so perfect. I can't wait to spent time with her.

Her eyes and especially her lips relished so well and her face looked so perfect that-

"Jimin! hurry up and finish your solo part." Jungkook snapped me out of my dream world.

I sighed smiling and got up as Jungkook held out the mic and I patted him on the shoulders. It was our practice time and we had to finish early today because I have to meet my parents.

"I missed my mom, finally!"

I exclaimed and started dancing.

Author's POV:-

You were cooking in the kitchen. Your mom and granddad were a way to meet one of your cousin's parents, so you were all alone in your home.

 Mixing chocolate with the batter, you flinched as the mixer started with a weird noise. "I remember this working well."

You mumbled and finishing the batter, poured it on a baking pan. Putting it inside the oven and setting the timer, you scrolled through Instagram. "Wow.. so many messages. I've to at least try to reply to most of them."

Replying to armies messages, which were sweet and consoling, you heard the timer clicking. Hurrying to the oven, you blew on the cake, as you took it out with some gloves.

"Yeah! Now for some tasty oreo icing..."

You spread the icing and rolled it all over the brown fluffy cake, licking your lips. "There! Let's put you for a ride, cake!" Grabbing a piece gently and carefully keeping the rest of the cake in the fridge, you skipped and hopped onto the sofa, eating to your content.

Suddenly you got a call from Karen.

"Y-Yesh? Why are you call-mmf me?"

"Are you eating something?"

"Yes, dumb. I-mmf is gulping down my oreo cake."

"You are so freaking cute. I wanted to hang out with you."

"You know the consequences of that, silly."

"Please? I know you are hella famous with BTS, but you should make time for a soul like me who knew you for freaking one year-"

"Ugh, fine! I am coming to your place, and in return for annoying me, you should buy me ramen."

You giggled and hung up. Oh poor him, since he was the only male doctor in your department, he was alone. He only liked to hang out with you, because he always said that other girls are 'sticky' to him.

Dressing up quickly, you looked at the time. 6:00 pm. Perfect.

You wore a white turtle neck shirt and a low-cut black top along with a checkered skirt. Curling your hair, wearing some black eyeliner and some gloss, you took your black bag and rushed outside leaving a message to your mom.

 Curling your hair, wearing some black eyeliner and some gloss, you took your black bag and rushed outside leaving a message to your mom