Wrong.

Flashback ended-

Author's POV-

You smiled consoling your mother that you will be fine. Or you won't. Your mom was tensed with your friend and really wanted to make you feel better. You sighed and went to your room, dull. Shutting the door, you went inside your bathroom and had a dip in your refreshing bathtub. 

Your mind was overloaded with things. You wanted your best friend back, but she was making you feel angry at her, while you didn't want to. You loved her very much, but the way she texted those hurting words made her no different from your haters. Well, you barely had any.

How much you helped her, how you waited for her hours passing, how you hugged her and said everything would be alright. Is this how repays you?

You cried. Holding your face and getting annoyed at her, you childishly splashed the water with your feet. Finally laughing at what you were doing, you wiped your tears and still from the bottom of your heart, hoped that she was doing safely.

Jumin's POV-

What have I done?

I can't live without her. Her voice is my cure. But the way she took what is mine...makes me feel dumb. She is beautiful. She has a family. And a handsome boyfriend who is famous. I have nothing.

I lost my friend, my job, my parents, and my love of life. What else can I lose? My job place kicked me out. They said they no longer need an intern. BigHit can be strict sometimes. But I am no short of money. I can live for years, with my brain. But living without love is no use.

I cried for the hundredth time. Well, she deserves it for making my life-

No. She didn't. Oh god, what a fool am I?? What have I done!!!!

No regretting it now. What needed to happen happened. At least I have my house and money.

But they are just things, not love. My love is gone.

I crawled up in my bed, sheets over me. Oh, how I wished she would pat my back, telling me everything will be fine.

Just like those days.

Flashback-

"No-no, don't leave m-me. NOO!"

You opened your eyes hearing Jumin screaming from another room. You rubbed your eyes checking the time. 2:00 am.

"Oh shit, how could I forget it!"

You ran with some pills and water from the dining room to Jumin's room.

"J-jumin, I am so sorry, now drink this hmm?"

Jumin's forehead sweated so bad. Her face was pale white and she shivered, closing her eyes. You made her sit up and she looked at you, panting. "P-pls don't leave me.."

You held her hand and smiled shaking your head. "Never."

Jumin cried and hugged you, as you pat her back, gently humming a song to calm her nerves. Jumin has stayed in your house since the suicide attempt. You were kind enough to take care of her and since you were alone that time, only with your granddad. Every night the poor girl would have panic attacks or nightmares. 

You had got used to it and found a way to relax her. "It will be fine, I'm here."

Jumin clenched your shirt trying to breathe. Your soft talks would eventually calm her and send her to sleep.

"Remember I will be here for you."

Flashback ended-

What h-have I done... No!