Upside up.

Author's POV:-

For a few days, you have been working hard. Morning shined towards you as you got up and got ready for your work. Wearing a simple frock you shoved your white coat over you and ran downstairs. Your mom watched a drama on the TV and scolded the male lead for not wishing the female lead on her birthday. You sighed and having your breakfast, you ran outside. "Eomma! I'm leaving!!"

"Take care baby!"

You got inside your car and received a call from Jungkook. "Yes??"

"Y/n, are you at work?"

"Not yet. Why Is everything all right?"

"Y-yeah. I just w-wanna hang out."

"I am not that busy, kook. You can come to my workplace-oops! I forgot that you are a public figure. Anyway, I will come for you. Where do you wanna go?? Jimin would be busy with his solo shoot, so I have no date. Let's have fun alone."

He giggled. "Fine. Hyung wouldn't mind either. You can come at the map I'm sending to your chat."

"'Kay. I'm hanging up, kook!"

You hung up and started your car, driving as you felt happy you were gonna spend time with a person who loved to eat.

Going inside your hospital, Karen winked at you. "I was missing your dumbass."

"Shut the hell up. Where are the others?"

He frowned. "Many went to the canteen leaving me alone. Anyways I have youuuu."

You pinched him as you smiled and walked to your department. You bowed to your professor who smiled. "Everything fine?"

You nodded and he asked you to look at the patient in room no. 13. You agreed and rushed over there taking your stethoscope. Once reaching there, you took a look at the patient who was inside his bedsheet. You glanced at his report, it showed a case of sinusitis. You went up to the patient and gently spoke, "Excuse me? Can you pull off your sheets so I can have a check on you?"

He sighed and laughed. You wondered whether he was a mental patient too. But when he opened his sheets, you gasped and felt alarmed. 

It was the stranger who flirted with you at the party. 

"Hey, honey." He smirked and you smacked your head.

"Why are you here again?"

"I'm here for you, sweet."

You groaned at his words. "You are pretty smart. Do you have sinusitis anyway?"

He nodded and smirked. "Lovesickness."

You hit him while he laughed. "Can't I date you?"

You snorted. "No. Now get out of here before I break your balls."

He smiled and got up, hugging you. "What in the world-"

You slapped his hand and he flinched in pain. "Get lost."

Mumbling you left him looking at you licking his lips. "Jimin, you have got a nice girl right there."

You happened to hear his words. You went and pulled him out of the ward, throwing him slightly. "Go. Out."

He nodded and gave you a look that made you sure that's he is cooking something. "Karen, take him away. He has no illness and came to woo girls."

He looked at you with a confused face while Karen took him away trying to be as calm as possible since it was a hospital. "I-I am not that type!"