Color blinded.

Author's POV:-

"I am full."

You said getting up from your table and rushing upstairs before your mom could apologize.

Locking yourself inside your room, you plopped again on your bed. Why couldn't I just shut my mouth, you thought rubbing your temple. You loved your family but you just wanted to see your father, who you missed dearly.

Waking up and taking an old dusty photo album, you flipped through your beautiful childhood. Before tears swelled up your eyes, you rubbed them and stood in front of a white chart that had different colors in squares. You wrinkled your eyes trying to see them, but all you could see were grey patches. You sighed, and sat on your bed, patting the sheets.

Where will I find him?  , You thought.

You hugged your pillow and thought. No, I need not stress myself. I have a beautiful family and lots of friends, what else could I wish for.

But, you knew the disadvantages of being colorblind. 

You couldn't put on the right color of lipstick. Nor could you find the right things you need. It was hard, but it was not like you didn't have solutions for these useless problems.

You were once kicked out from your degree of medical, but when they saw how skillful you were, they wanted you back. You smirked and laughed.

You had many other powerful senses, but you found out that if this was not treated you could go blind.

But that was rare.

I ought to go for a drive.

Jumin:-

Dining with my boyfriend under the moon was just so heavenly.

"I went to see my friend today. I was stunned." I said waving the fork in the air.

"Hmhm? how is she doing? Which friend did you see exactly?" My boyfriend asked, looking up from his mobile, eating a piece of potato.

"Jung y/n"

He started coughing. "Omo, what happened, babe?" I, concerned about him, went near him and rubbed his back. He looked red and was struggling to catch his breath. I got scared and asked him, " Babe? Have you got something stuck on your throat?"

He nodded vigorously. I started to hit on his back, frightened I started to sob. People gathered but they didn't even care to ask what was happening but rather take videos and photos. I was devastated and became more scared when he turned blue.

Some people called an ambulance, while others tried to give him water.

"Move! I am a doctor. What is happening??"

A familiar voice and figure appeared as I turned my sweaty head towards the person.

Author's POV:-

You took your car keys and ran outside, signaling your mom, while she smiled.

Phew, I guess she is sorry for me, lol. You smiled back, winking.

Driving while hearing one of BTS's songs, humming to the beat you looked out the window quite enjoying the city's nightly view and lights.

That's when you saw a familiar patio dining restaurant. You also saw Jumin and her boyfriend, Kim wo-eun. You felt happy at the sight of your best friend blushing at him. You were also a friend of wo-eun.

You had to buy some chocolates from the store nearby the restaurant so you hopped out of the car and rushed to the store hoping you won't disturb their peaceful date.