Unbelievable.

Author's POV:-

Taehyung became aware of what he said and quickly turned.

You were on cloud nine.

"I-no. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

He blubbered like a little girl caught eating chocolates.

"Um... Why?"

You asked feeling extremely happy. He shook his head and said, "You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever met in my life. But I just said it because you-umm.."

You burst out laughing. For once you really wanted to blurt out everything.

"You know, I can barely come to my senses. You guys are my everything in life!"

Taehyung giggled. "I have heard that a lot."

"I was shivering like hell, when I touched you and your members, I felt ecstasy."

He looked amused."I can't believe I'm talking to you!!" You clapped your hands and before you could fangirl you looked away, blushing.

"Y/n, When did you go colorblind?"

You went pale and Taehyung noticed that. He waved his hand and said, "You can tell me if you only want to."

You sighed. You never trusted anyone boys around you, except for Karen and a few close ones.

But you trusted the 7 boys like crazy.

They were the only ones who made you blush, leave the other dates you have been through.

"When I was little, my father died when I was 7 years old."

You started, when Taehyung slightly nodded.

"He was murdered and I remember seeing buckets of paint on the floor. He was laying down bathed in them. I was too small to digest the facts and that led me to lose my sight partially. The man who killed him is now dead too. Well, that is a pity."

Taehyung hinted a slight hitch in the voice and he reached out for your hand, squeezing it gently.

"Sorry."

You blushed like hell. You felt like a burning mess. He laughed seeing your reaction.

"You are one unique girl."

That's when it clicked you. Seeing Taehyung laugh so heartily, you felt that they were just like you. Some famous humans. But had personalities that no one owned.

You smiled. But it came without effort.

You reached the hospital. Your mind converted as you supported Taehyung and helped him sit on a bench in the hospital. You were near the room Jimin was being treated.

"Tae! I was so worried." Jungkook, Jin, J-hope, and Namjoon headed towards where Taehyung sat. They embraced each other and turned to you.

You were a nervous wreck. You weren't prepared.

"Hello, I-I am y/n. N-Nice to meet y-you." You felt like an idiot saying.

They all chuckled at your cute behavior. You too smiled happily.

"Are you all feeling good?" You asked examining their wounded parts.

"Quite," Jin replied, sitting down feeling tired from all the chaos.

For a moment everyone was in silence thinking. You broke the atmosphere by asking, "Where are Yoongi and Jimin Oppa?" 

They sighed. "Yoongi is sleeping. And Jimin is in ICU." Namjoon replied, rubbing his temple.