Back again.

Author's POV-

Jimin sighed as he put his head backward. The makeup artist fixes his makeup and then tells him it's done. Jimin thanks her as he wears his mic. They all hug each other as the 7 boys get on to the stadium.

"Everyone, we need to perform well, hmm, for ARMY and y/n!"

Everyone whooped as Jimin chuckles. 

Hours into the performance, it was their last song. Namjoon gave his mic to Jimin and grinned. Jimin took the mic and spoke.

"ARMMMYMYYYMYYYYYYY!"

The scream echoes as the crowd went wild. They all cheered and happily screamed back.

"I am so happy to be here, especially to see you guys. You guys are my favorite!!"

The stage lit up, as millions of fans yelled in excitement.

"But there is someone else who is my first favorite."

The crowd quietened down as they carefully listened to what he was saying.

"Next song, is for my love of the life, y/n."

The crowd went wild again, happy for him but soon they quietened. Some broke into tears. 

"No, don't cry! y/n wouldn't like that. She was the best girl. I loved her and she was my partner for life. If she hadn't been there, I seriously don't know how I would have got through my hardest times. I hope all of you, who lost your loved ones, are back on track. Because we need to show them that we are happy and safe."

The crowd didn't move. Jimin got worried. "Sorry-"

To his surprise, the crowd took out their phones and flashed y/n's picture on it. Then they started to sing, Jungkook's 'still with you'. Jimin knelt down, cracked up by their kindness.

"Seriously you guys are the best. I love you so much!!!!"

Then the performance was finished with 'mikrokosmos' and the group bid their last goodbye with tears.

"They love her so much. She should have been here."

Jimin said, wiping his tears, still in love with you.

Who fucking said y/n is dead?

How can I kill my precious main character like that?

Just joking, she is alive you fools!

Just wait for her dramatic arrival. ahem.*

So practically there is this thing where those idiots, I mean, those KIDNAPPERS (I f dont know where did their brain cells go) thought she was dead so they ditched her in an abandoned forest. (I honestly don't know where else) Some people who live there in a house decided to take care of her. So they took care of her without her even knowing it. Basically a coma.

Sorry, if this is stupid, I am out of ideas. Thanks for your precious time!

So after that two years passed and people gave up on finding her, as the kidnappers arrested told them that she was dead and they didn't know where they put her. (Idiots) Read on to find out!

Wait.

Y/n means your name...

umm...