Is It my mistake?

Author's POV:-

You were really in a world of ruckus. You felt how the earth did you reach here? Did someone drive you home? If then, who???

You sighed and got out of the car, embraced your mom. "Mom...nothing seems right."

She beamed and patted you gently. Attending a call from your granddad, your mom said, "He is probably with those rebels. He is been dealing with this."

"Till when? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Your granddad is so successful in his business that people in the other companies want your granddad to be their CEO. But he believes in his assistances and people so he disagrees the lot. But many want his company to give shares."

You exhaled. Feeling tired, you fell in your mom's arms.

You opened up your eyes and saw a familiar face. Taehyung.

"You feeling better?"

You nodded and touched his cheeks. "Seeing you I feel fine."

He smiled and you got up. "Jimin?"

"He is busy so he'd send me to look after you."

"Don't you have other works?"

"My song is almost done. And I was sitting so bored so Jimin gave me this job."

You grinned and hugged him. He shocked looked at you. "U-umm"

"What is that?"

You pointed to a box on your bed table. He giggled, taking it and placing it in your arms he said, "Some cupcakes for you. Just grabbed them on the way."

You licked your lips and smiled at him making him feel happy. Munching you looked at him. Admiring his face, you asked, "How are you so perfect?"

"Jimin would be jealous if he heard that,"

"He is an angel."

Tae laughed and held your hand. "I know it's hard. Being treated this way."

You sighed. "She is a psychopath. She even kissed me, yuck."

Tae looked angry but he softened. "You wanna go for a walk?"

You nodded and said, "Lemme just change, hmm?"

He smiled and left the room. You stared at the window. Morning? Ah, you slept throughout the whole night. You were that fucking tired. But you felt a lot more energetic now. Anyways you got up and changed yourself into something comfortable.

 Anyways you got up and changed yourself into something comfortable

Running down your stairs you saw Taehyung napping on the couch. You poked his cheeks and said, "Let's go!"

He smiled and felt content by your outfit as you walked outside inhaling the air. "Ahh, this is so much better."