Remorse.

Author's POV-

Jimin.

Yes, love. 

What would you do one day if I suddenly die?

Shut up. I hate you.

No, I am serious.

I love you, y/n.

Come on!

Okay, here we go. Argh, I can't.

Jimin.

Fine. I would just--just-*sigh*

Wait. No-I am sorry, don't cry, I am so stupid.

It is fine, babe.

Really? I really hate myself. But I love you, min.

I love you more than you love me.

*giggles*

You are the cute baby I own.

To be honest, your shirt has Jungkook written on it.

That freaking lil'

You sobbed. Your face still looked radiant catching the man's eye. He stared as he came near you in anger. "You-you weren't supposed to even live. You and your whole family should be dead!"

"Shut the fuck up." You said, clenching your jaw. "Better off being dead."

He got even raged but calmed himself. "You gonna pay, sheep. Here you go. Pain."

He then clicked his fingers to show something your eyes almost closed in pain. You flinched in stunning pain. It was all your fault.

No. NOT HIM!

Jimin was chained to the chair, his face cut and bruised. Your eyes colored as usual but this time you weren't even in the state of living. Jimin smiled in tears as he mouthed. "Are you fine."

"YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH ME BUT DARE YOU TOUCH THEM! I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!" Your eyes gave away as they became blank. It was the same case. He was to kill your loved ones.

"NO ! YOU TOUCH HER IMMA KIILL YOU!" Jimin screamed as he cried intensly. "What did you do to others, huh! Tell me!"

Seeing you shout so vigoursily, the man stood back. But he had his men with him so he played strong. "Cute." He whispered. "Okay, then I am just kill this handsome boy here then you next."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

You asked trying to stay as strong as possible. You were living the life you always wanted, why did he have to ruin it? A man you loved, people you cared, your mom, your grandpa, friends, just why?

"You will know it sooner or later." He said and then followed some men outside, as the other gang men pulled you up and carried you to the same room again. "I can walk." You said tears staining your eyes as you saw Jimin's smile fade. "Don't worry, I will get you out from here." You whispered. In the room, you felt some presence. As you squinted your eyes to see who it was, you sighed in vain.

Suddenly the person came near to you. You stayed still bold and brave, but as soon as his hot breath fanned over you, you sensed someone familiar. "Shh, it's me, Yoongi."

You couldn't be anymore happier that you hugged him immediately. "Hey, hey careful, dear," Suga whispered giggling softly. He hugged you back for some time, as you calmed your nerves to think all that happened. After seeing you fine, he put a hand on your shoulder and asked sweetly. "Are you okay?"